It is currently 25 Feb 2018 09:37

All times are UTC

Page 394 of 394 [ 7875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 390, 391, 392, 393, 394
 Post subject: Re: good morning!
Post Number:#7861  PostPosted: 25 Jan 2018 21:53 
Site Admin

Thank you Kathy x

GiffGaff free sim cards unbeatable payGo tariffs
Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7862  PostPosted: 30 Jan 2018 00:32 
Site Admin

well les mae the son had a visit from cafcas today to inspect his home. he was very surprised to learn from this officer that she had come direct from his youngest boy's school where she had a face to face meeting with him.

she was told that he was a very shy boy by the head mistress but at this meeting he was just the opposite as the officer said. his mother claimed that he had no idea who is dad was as time had erased it in other words he'd forgotten him. bullshit as she discovered, it's not the first lie they've uncovered either. on her visit to his home she gave him a heads up insofar as, 2youve got nothing to worry about". finers crossed for Feb 20th.

weather mild for january but forecast to get colder by the weekend.

got a call from geoff via fb messenger but couldn't answer being banned fro it temporarily. i can see whats there ut can't react nor respond

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7863  PostPosted: 02 Feb 2018 21:45 

Custom: That is the way the mop flops
Can you not open up another bodgy account with them mate as it seems the young ones do it all the time and in fact think I did it a long while back just to see if I could. Good luck to your son mate on the 20 feb and seems I will be chauffer to my son on the 13th as looks like another court appearance so we leave around 0400 so that we are up there in plenty of time for a nine O'clock kick off. Do not know if he is going to keep his mouth piece but we shall see what transpires. Our mate across the ditch looks like keeping his gaff but not taking it of the market. Maybe if he put up signs saying that the place is now no longer for sale he will start getting offers coming in all the time LOL. Nothing like a bit of reverse psycology is there same as if you want to give something away and put it outside it pays to put a sign on it offering it for a few dollars and someone will definately come along and nick it. Not much happening and the weather has turned crap here as the other day was back into long gear and jumper as the temps dropped through the floor from 40+ to 20 so looks like summer is over and yesterday we had showers so that bloody green stuff is going to start sprouting again. Was getting used to it being a nice shade of brown LOL.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7864  PostPosted: 03 Feb 2018 02:42 

Custom: LORD REGINALD OF THE MANOR!
Attachment:
1950__s_Sailor_Girl_by_CrooshxPhotos.jpg

Hi Tom ,Les & Taffy.
After reading your recent posts I think you all need a good break and have a holiday away from it all.
REG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Click here for live webcam on New Caledonia
Thaithyme

Post Number:#7865  PostPosted: 03 Feb 2018 02:42 

Sorry have submitted twice.

Last edited by rbrewr on 04 Feb 2018 02:06, edited 5 times in total.

Thaithyme

Post Number:#7866  PostPosted: 03 Feb 2018 22:04 

Only one problem with that idea M'lord is? How the feck can one have a holiday while on one. Well that is how I have looked upon life after work and not having a paying boss to answer to any more LOL. Seems like our mate across the ditch has taken that advice and is on holiday from this site. Have you settled in yet down there in Victoria and do you know that you are now a known as a mexican mate (living south of the border).

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7867  PostPosted: 06 Feb 2018 01:08 
Site Admin

Wouldn't worry about double post govner.

Got heap big pile of shite going on with GS that resides here or did until today.

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7868  PostPosted: 06 Feb 2018 01:40 

So the final straw got laid upon your back Tomarse did it.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7869  PostPosted: 06 Feb 2018 03:58 

Attachment:
Scan.jpgThaithyme..jpg

Les this or was our restaurant. The Thai Cook "Odd" was our head chef she married Paul our son.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by rbrewr on 08 Feb 2018 03:10, edited 2 times in total.

Thaithyme

Post Number:#7870  PostPosted: 07 Feb 2018 10:39 
Site Admin

Les wrote:
So the final straw got laid upon your back Tomarse did it.

hi :drunk2:
GS took off to stay overnight or two at his mate's house and never contacted me for 5 weeks or his mother except to ask for money. both his mother and i couldn't get any response when he was coming home, it was then discovered that he'd told his online gaming arse-holes that his mother had kicked him out [Clint.gif] this was when i told his mother if i don't get an answer within an hour of when he is coming home i'll decide for him, next morning no reply still. couple of day later my DL got an FB messenger text from a completely different friend asking what's going on with the GS as he was going to go and pick him up and take him to his place (shared with girlfriend) for a few days until the gs finds somewhere to live/doss as his grandad kicked him out :o yep now i'm the one that kicked him out
WHAT f###ing BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his mother told this fella the story and told him to drive the gs to my home to get his kit thinking he was going to stay with the said friend but drive off and leave him at mine where his mother and i were to ambush the lying toe rag. after having to lock him in with us until he discovered he'd been dumped here and had no options available but to go live with his mother.
now he is residing with her
been feeling like middle east here :banghead:

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7871  PostPosted: 09 Feb 2018 04:30 

To days special The latest picture of The Sailors Home Staff and you get two for the price of one, Just enneagon what it would like if you had a little too much ?
Reg
Attachment:
image-jpeg-attachment.jpg sailors homs staff.jpg
Attachment:
image-jpeg-attachment.jpg sailors homs staff.jpg

Thaithyme

Post Number:#7872  PostPosted: 09 Feb 2018 17:35 
Site Admin

When I get back home I'll be looking for a new question on on who what n where lads

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7873  PostPosted: 12 Feb 2018 14:28 
Site Admin

having a pretty poop.gif poop.gif poop.gif poop.gif week lads
weather cold, freezing at night wet n windy in daytime. think i'm suffering from SAD

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7874  PostPosted: 15 Feb 2018 22:40 

Lost track as to the age of your GS mate but sounds like a teenager and is just doing teenager crap as they do. Got one aged 17 living close by and like yours has discovered sex and of course the brains have sunk down to the nuts just like ours did LOL. As I said to the son? The only thing you can do is to let him go ahead and do not try to correct everything he is doing wrong just be there for when he stuffs up but not every fecking time either. There is definatly a postive with them and like ourselves it is that they are young and will feck up and have time to rectify it later on. Lets face it we all stuff up duting life and it is way better to do it while young I know I did so many times and on reflection would not change one of those stuff ups as it lead me to where I am now. How many old geezers reflect on missed opportunities simply because someone stopped them taking the risk. As for being piggy in the middle Tomarse I would loose that thought as you done feck all wrong. I like to think that your place is like ours and that is a refuge for the GKids anytime they need it but not a bloody boarding house LOL The roll of grand parents is to watch them grow up and play a support roll for our own kids. Be very sure of one fact and that is the kids / Grandkids do not ever stray far from the wallet.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7875  PostPosted: 15 Feb 2018 23:55 

"Be very sure of one fact and that is the kids / Grandkids do not ever stray far from the wallet.
"Yes Les , never a truer word said.
Reg

Thaithyme

Page 394 of 394 [ 7875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 390, 391, 392, 393, 394