It is currently 20 Nov 2017 11:33

All times are UTC

Page 389 of 392 [ 7833 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392  Next
 Post subject: Re: good morning!
Post Number:#7761  PostPosted: 14 Aug 2017 21:30 
Site Admin

Custom: The Farter
Mornink all.
well a right pig of a week, ive been running around like a blue arsed fly and getting nowhere real fast. As for the house sale. No takers yet there is a load of interest but no ones got the $$$$.
More chit has disappeared for the shed and im finding things i forgot i had.
Our weather is still chit get a few goodish days , then back to rain and cold temps. feeling sorry for those in the south island who have been flooded out 3 times this winter.All because the councils have no idea what they are doing or even how to prevent it from happening. They rely on the so called experts who i wouldnt trust to sharpen a pencil.A typical example is when we had our flood/ debis flow, they couldnt get their heads around how to drain the surface flood waters off the land and back into the rivers, came up with all sorts of ideas all costing mega $$$$ and would take months to complete. Up steps a local contractor and for 10k had the problem solved done and dusted in one day. His solution was cut through the stop banks at low tide, insert a 40ft container with double doors, open the doors on a falling tide, shut the doors on the rising tide. Job Done all excess water gone within a few days, Typical no 8 fencing wire solution.
General elections coming up very soon and all the parties are in a tiswas. Greens co leader admitted defrauding her benefits as a single mother, She,s gone, labour have had a new leader after ousting the old one, now their promising huge changes to the systems all costing mega $ and no idea where their going to get the money from. And it goes on and on.
See youve been having problems with your lot as well Les. Something with NZ citizens getting into your parliament. th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif As for Trunp and dong ill they both are acting like spoilt kids fighting over their toys. But ill bet you a $1 K to a pinch of chinese chit they will be undercover in their bunkers if the chit hits the fans.

Post Number:#7762  PostPosted: 15 Aug 2017 06:25 

Custom: LORD REGINALD OF THE MANOR!
Hi Tom, I have been laid up with a poisoned foot caused by stepping on a nail last week, spent 3 days in hospital all ok now.
Will get back Who am I in the morning.
Reg

Click here for live webcam on New Caledonia
Thaithyme

Post Number:#7763  PostPosted: 15 Aug 2017 09:05 
Site Admin

OMG :o reg that's terrible. You must be one tough fella, just think how Jesus felt and look how he ended up.

Very, very pleased your on the mend :pirate:

GiffGaff free sim cards unbeatable payGo tariffs
Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7764  PostPosted: 16 Aug 2017 00:19 
Site Admin

You be careful Sir Reg, Your not supposed to stand on nails. though i have seen people sleep on a bed of nails or just get nailed. LOL

Post Number:#7765  PostPosted: 16 Aug 2017 22:04 

Custom: That is the way the mop flops
So M'lord got Josphine to nurse him with the pretence of standing on a nail. I thought that one only cut them not stand on them LOL. Could not help but think of his nibs when hanging on the cross being asked to cross his feet as they only had one nail left.

Yes mate there is all sorts of crap being thrown around the house over here concerning our deputy PM being a K1w1 and after earlier on when he was sprouting how australian he is when there are about four pollies caught out having duel nationalities seems it is all going to the high court. Can tell you mate that I intend to hang onto this warm spell we are haviing at moment but we are getting quiet a wind going on with it. So plenty of tyre kickers coming around mate but none with a wad of cash. Personally would stay there as from what I understand that no matter what one gets and how much the next place costs one will find that it has cost an arm and a leg to do it. Every anus wipe will be there with their hands out for that money. I know that you are not liking all the olds karking it around you but think of it this way? They will be replaced with younger ones and the place becomes revitalised once again. Happening around us here also. Starting to get the sounds of kids in the area plus a few rev heads and the place is taking on like the place it was when we first came here. Not like our mate Terry who moved to a place only to find that he had to move once again to another place due to it not be compatiable for them because of drop kicks also living there even though they loved the place.

Heard from Vik and seems that her puter has been hacked so she has the tom tits with it at the moment. Got to say that Trump has gone up in stature after the riots in Charleville by coming out and telling it as it is. Blame falls on both sides and he told it right. Heard also that the kid that drove the car was scared out of his wits when he found out that he had driven into a demo and they all started attacking his car and he panicked but that story is not good media is it.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7766  PostPosted: 17 Aug 2017 01:40 

Hi Les , I tried to make a couple of advances to Josephine but alas she only has eyes for you, so I backed off./
Reg :wave;

Thaithyme

Post Number:#7767  PostPosted: 17 Aug 2017 10:23 
Site Admin

That's when stood on the nail
les wrote:
after the riots in Charleville by coming out and telling it as it is. Blame falls on both sides and he told it right.

It will come one day that to crticise the left wing groups will be labelled bigoted and racist as it will be claimed that it's made up of mainly minority black, Asian an immigrant groups

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7768  PostPosted: 17 Aug 2017 22:22 

I know I spelt Charlotsville wrong and probably did it again this time but what the heck. With all these cut backs the governments have done with the media plus the bean counters in the private media screwing the last penny out of them it is no wonder that the news is so warped. There is tragity happening every day within Aus as there is in other countries yet our news service gets filled up with someone that was murdered in some other country while those murdered in Aus do not get a mention. Seems that news is only aired if it can be copied of the internet. What else are we not being told about. Trump got it wrong about them using fake news. Instead they are using any news that can be aired that does not entail any scrutiny. We are even getting news stories about incidents that happened years ago now. Our fecking lot both media and pollies are hung up on same sex marriage issues and have been for over the last decade. It is no wonder there is a rotating door on the PM's door. Personally liking Trump more and more every day.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7769  PostPosted: 17 Aug 2017 22:54 
Site Admin

les wrote:
Personally liking Trump more and more every day
:thumbsupp: :thumbsupp:

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7770  PostPosted: 17 Aug 2017 23:33 

bit short on message as the daughter arrived and now I am back the GS has arrived so this explains the short messages LOL

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7771  PostPosted: 18 Aug 2017 20:03 
Site Admin

My sentiments also Im liking Trump as he,s not out of the same stables as the rest of them. As for the news its like you said . Anything that will give the PC brigade a thumbs up and is sensational.Typical todays news in NZ Arnie swartsaniger saying theres only one side to the Charlotsville riots, the rift between Kate Middleton and horse face about her not becoming queen and the traffic jams in the states re the total eclipse of the sun. Feck nothing on the news of NZ,opps forgot about one bit of nz news , one of our investigative jounalist sh** stirrer wants to reopen and wants a ministerial enquiry of an incident where 6 afganies were supposedly killed in Afghanistan years ago by the SAS who werent in that area in a raid by the yanks. This was dealt with years ago.

Post Number:#7772  PostPosted: 18 Aug 2017 23:09 

Yep seems that the whole sheebang has gone to the fecking dogs. If only we could find ourselves a seaworthy cargo ship to ply around the minor countries just tramping and cut ourselves of from all this garbage that they are going on with. How good did we have it when you look back as the majority of our lives has been ashore but still the call of the sea is there in all of us is it not. Did not matter who you where or where you came from we all mucked in and got on with blending into a functional crew. Even would willingilly go back on the worse ship I signed on now. So glad that I have those memories even if I lost most of them in a haze of booze and women. Miss those balmy nights on the foc'sle doing lookout duty as I am sure that is where I found my religious beliefs which are a nothing like the crap that they do ashore. Miss those organised hectic time of topping and lowering derricks all on bits and stoppers hey.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7773  PostPosted: 19 Aug 2017 03:56 

Mr Trump condemned violence by "many sides" - but stopped short of explicitly condemning the far-right.
The White House has since clarified in a statement that his condemnation included white supremacists.
"The president said very strongly in his statement yesterday that he condemns all forms of violence, bigotry and hatred. Of course that includes white supremacists, KKK, neo-Nazi and all extremist groups. It seems that whatever he dose is wrong in the minds of those that thrive on hatred and bigotry.
Reg

Thaithyme

Post Number:#7774  PostPosted: 19 Aug 2017 10:45 
Site Admin

Everyone not a follower or believer in left wing policies are extremists. The left are extremists themselves but are so incredibly biased in belief that their political views are that no one has any rights unless they're sanctioned by progressive left extremists.

The left are now run by communists, ira supporters and anarchists

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7775  PostPosted: 19 Aug 2017 20:37 
Site Admin

You forgot the extreme left anarchists who spend their lives living on the dole with nothing else to do but bring everybody else down to their same base level. I used to support Green peace in their work on protecting the whales and enviroment, not any more though. As their full of anarchists etc and are just the same as the people they are trying to protect us from. Take the oil protesting they use a ship burning heavy fuel oil to get to the protests, not to mention the petrol they burn in their outboards or the fact that their rubber duckies are made from petrochemicals as is everything else they use. a typical case of double standards and the old saying "if your not with us you must be against us" attitude.

Im with Les lets all feck off on some old tramp and let the world get on with it. :thumbsupp:

Another open home day, Gee im fed up with trying to live in a show home, cant find anything because its packed away out of sight Etc and putting up with stupid questions for prospective buyers. Like how deep is the magma lever below your home?. feck me i dont know does anybody and besides we live in the shaky islands, in the roaring forties, you expect the ground to shake, volcanoes to erupt and bad storms. If you dont like it feck off to that upside down country across the ditch, Im sure Le Les will welcome you with open arms. ozflag:
sorry lads having a bad day th_lmao1-vi.gif

Post Number:#7776  PostPosted: 20 Aug 2017 02:21 

Mate the best thing is to just take the place of the market and enjoy life. Can not think of anything worse than having to keep the place spick and span for an old mans inspection every fecking day. Bloody K1W1"s infiltrating our place and they are now ministers in our government even a bloody deputy PM. Might as well send them over Stumpy as we have plenty others from across the ditch here. Seems that the ute is going to stay here and now going to have to make room for another car as the son wants to do up the daughters old car for his son. Before that got to change the head gasket in the ute so that it can be moved out of the shed to make room. One thing for sure this little black duck will not be selling up or moving as it would be to bloody hard for us. Unless the new gaff had a larger shed LOL. Bet you are glad that you did not end up purchasing another gaff before selling the one you are in mate. Why not do a house swap with Tomarse I am sure that he would relish a change of neighbor. Then again Reg might also be looking for another gaff to move to as well.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7777  PostPosted: 20 Aug 2017 05:59 

Right Chap's your are on. Select the vessel we need from the list provided choose a name Select a trustworthy crew., Don't worry about the cost, it will all be payed for.
Small Cargo Ship For Sale
Small Container Vessel For Sale
Coastal Container Vessel

General
Type : General Cargo Ship
Year of delivery : 1978, rebuilt / boxed 1983
Classification : DNV
Gear/gearless : Gearless
Vessel Particulars
Length o.a. : 88,00 m
Length p.p : 84,00 m
Beam : 12,70 / 12,96 m
Draft max summer : 5,08 m ; 4,97m
Airdraft : 24,30 m; ballast 21,50 m; loaded 19,3 m
Gross tonnage : 2020 mt
Net tonnage : 1000 mt
Deadweight : 3016,9 / 2913,7, mt
DWCC Summer : abt. 2800 mt
DWCC Winter : abt 2700 mt
Hatch and Hold
No. of holds/hatches : 1 hold / 2 hatch
Hatch cover type : Poontoon
Hold dimensions : 1 hold but a strong beam; 57,0 m x 10,0 m x 6,86 m
Hatch dimensions : Aft 38,50 m x 10,0 m and forward 12,90 m x 10,0 m
Grain/ Bale Space : Abt. 130.246,82 cbft
Strength : on tanktop: 6 mt / sqm ; on deck : abt. 1.40 mt/sqm
Tweendeck : No
Bulkhead : No, 1 beam
Technical details
Main Engine : MWM TBD500B, 2200 BHP
Aux Engines : Scania DC 1101 MO INV – 2 pcs
Shaft generator : No
Emergency / Harbour generator : Scania D1101 AOGNV
Bowthruster : Bow 300 HP
Speed : abt. 9,5 kn always subject good weather conditions / bf 2 / no swell
Consumption per day
at sea abt. 4,7-5,3 mt MGO DMA
at port abt. 0.3 mt MGO DMA
Tank capacities
MGO abt. 145 cbm
ballast abt. 843 cbm
freshwater abt. 32 cbm
Container Capacity (20')
Hold : 60
Deck : 36
Total : 96 (20')
Reeferplugs : No
Accommodation : 8 persons, 8 cabins
Class : + 1A1 R1 general cargo carrier container HC EO
Price & terms : Please enquire using the email form below.
If you cannot find the vessel, crane, rig or equipment that you need,
please send us an email to mail@worldoils.com stating your
requirements and we shall find it for you.
We can arrange delivery of equipment and towage of rigs and vessels where needed.
The details mentioned above are believed to be accurate but are not guaranteed.
Reg

Thaithyme

Post Number:#7778  PostPosted: 20 Aug 2017 23:54 

Sounds about the right size mate but notice that there is no derrick/crane mentioned so sounds more like a bulk/container ship which would limit flexability as a tramp. Maybe I got it wrong interested in what the others think

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7779  PostPosted: 21 Aug 2017 19:12 
Site Admin

I viewed the girl and she looks ok. As for derrick he can find his own ship th_lmao1-vi.gif .

I think we could make a fortune out of her with disco and raves in the hold anchored just in international waters :holycow: :drunk2:

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7780  PostPosted: 25 Aug 2017 20:26 
Site Admin

Im with you as well. anything to get out off the pollen loaded air. Ive been crook the last few days with hayfever/ asthma, sinus, runny eyes etc. Its been coming over us in clouds turning everything yellowy green.
Thank god its raining today so that should stop the clouds.
Still nothing on the house but the agent says someone is in the process of making an offer ( yes and pigs might fly as well.).

Page 389 of 392 [ 7833 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392  Next