It is currently 15 Dec 2017 23:30

All times are UTC

Page 393 of 393 [ 7847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 389, 390, 391, 392, 393
 Post subject: Re: good morning!
Post Number:#7841  PostPosted: 04 Dec 2017 23:23 
Site Admin

Well, been rumbled at last. Might as well confess now, you might find that a few of the bottles or maybe quite a few well actually more like most of the bottles will taste incredibly like vinegar :oops: :oops: :bear: santapissed santapissed .

Been busy with GK's birthday this weekend and took Harrison out to get his,, tomorrow I'll be on that damne train ride tomorrow taking my daughter's bit card n prezzy.
Weather warmed up to about 6c that feels pretty warm after frost and a couple of ins of snow this last week

GiffGaff free sim cards unbeatable payGo tariffs
Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7842  PostPosted: 05 Dec 2017 04:57 

Custom: LORD REGINALD OF THE MANOR!
Weather is still fine, We are starting to get a few tips ... How to Retire in Paradise on $40 a Day-This report will introduce you to five of the most attractive and exciting retirement destinations and opportunities in the world. You'll learn where to go to enjoy a year-round tropical climate, where to find world class, affordable healthcare, what it costs to buy real estate, and where you can enjoy all the trappings of a luxury retirement…
Well this looks too good to be true, We think it is referring to Thailand. I know a few that have retired there, so may look into it further
Reg

Click here for live webcam on New Caledonia
Thaithyme

Post Number:#7843  PostPosted: 05 Dec 2017 20:31 

Custom: That is the way the mop flops
Sounds great M'lord and will be living with plenty of Aussies if it is that place for sure. Still not interested in shifting ship here even with the allure of cheap living and accomodation. Ever notice that those inticing one to better lives seem to be living in the same area as those that they are inticing to move out LOL. Maybe it is that they want to get rid of you. Well done one court case with the son and that is one down and one to go next Tues up north then a couple of days after that back up there to pick the boys up for their christmas holiday with their dad. Do hope that this will be sorted out this time at court as this is the fourth time all because the anus wipe that is doing it fecked up big time with her reports on the kids and the son's ex.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7844  PostPosted: 07 Dec 2017 05:21 

Le Les sates"Sounds great M'lord and will be living with plenty of Aussies '
Well it is Thailand and have been there a few times .not the place we want to live far too hot and humid.
Have been over to see my financial adviser, after going through everything from head to toe, and considering we own propriety in Australia which we had leased out for 10years I advised the tenant 3 months ago that I was not going to renew their lease, They vacated last month.
Our decision is to return to our old home , As he said , we are getting to old to run around the way we have ,so thinking everything over, we have decided to return after Xmas.
REG ozflag:

Thaithyme

Post Number:#7845  PostPosted: 07 Dec 2017 09:37 
Site Admin

Git moaning unionjack.gif
Good to see that you've decided where and when your last shift will be. Thought perhaps you might have moved into penshaw built for bold a d brave sir John. Good structure but needs wi ndows n doors.

I know how you feel les over those deprived gk's Women more often than not get away with this method of child abuse and many others cheer them on. There is talk here that women that turn their children against the X partner. could be well in line to have the children taken from them. My son has another appearance next month

GiffGaff free sim cards unbeatable payGo tariffs
Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7846  PostPosted: 08 Dec 2017 21:26 

Custom: That is the way the mop flops
So where in Oz is your gaff M'lord and what state or territory? Daresay that you will be getting it cleaned and having the pest bloke doing his stuff before you shift ship. Best of luck mate and maybe our mate across the ditch might want to take over your old place LOL.

The thing with it all Tomarse concerning the GK is that my son has plenty of access to them as he has them every school holiday plus is okay with her bringing them up as they get plenty of freedom with her as kids should today as we are strong believers in kids getting around loosing a bit of bark and claret as we used to do. No the problem that is apperant is the legal people and kid people can not get their heads around the fact that his ex and ourselves are not fighting one another but united in the gk welfare. She just needs a kick up the back side and a severe slap around to bring her back on track with raising the kids. The eldest has moved back with our son and doing real well and is up there with his mum for a week or so then coming home when I bring them all down at the end of next week. Yep two round trips up north next week. One on Tues for court then Fri to bring the boys down for xmas holidays. Wonder where our mate across the ditch is going to spend xmas this year hope it is all going well for him and wishing you all a happy christmas and new year just hope I can do the same again next year and that you are all still able to read it.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7847  PostPosted: 11 Dec 2017 03:51 

Quote.."So where in Oz is your gaff M'lord and what state or territory? ".
If everything goes smoothly it will be Victoria. Agents at both end's are working together including shipping & Taxation etc still Have a few loose ends to tidy up, hoping to have everything done by the end of this week?? xmastree
Reg

Thaithyme

Page 393 of 393 [ 7847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 389, 390, 391, 392, 393