It is currently 25 Nov 2017 01:41

All times are UTC

Page 392 of 392 [ 7832 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 388, 389, 390, 391, 392
 Post subject: Re: good morning!
Post Number:#7821  PostPosted: 30 Oct 2017 23:54 
Site Admin

Attachment:
IMG-20171011-WA0000.jpg
Attachment:
IMG-20171011-WA0002.jpg
Meet Harrison.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GiffGaff free sim cards unbeatable payGo tariffs
Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7822  PostPosted: 06 Nov 2017 21:45 
Site Admin

Git moaning.
Looks like the son is building a lappy for me and still going to fix monitor for desktop.

Got banned for 3 days from fb cos some fella in USA slagged British and Europeans off about disliking illegal immigrants from Africa and us people owe them because the gov of the past took precious stuff from there. I put gnome right about morality and his high horse attitude over riches of slavery and how the African aided white traders in capture slaves from neighbouring villages, the I said he is a half witted blackhead. It seems it's fine to call a white man a half witted blackhead but not if he's black and Ugandan. ;boxer

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7823  PostPosted: 07 Nov 2017 23:40 

Custom: That is the way the mop flops
What the feck has happened to our mate across the ditch has he sold the house and moved into seclusion or to busy looking for another flock of girlfriends in the new gaff. Not been active for a while as a lot going on at moment and to top it of my bro up and karked it last week so emotions kicking in. See I do have them. Back to court with the son to see if he can be the main carer for his boys if they end up taking them of his ex. So will be spending mon night up north. Then next month back to court with him over the fight where he ended up the victim so for once he is on the right side. Not to mention so many fecking things stuffing up but hey that is life for sure. Now the gs has his car in my shed and they are going to replace the engine in it then get it registered but this is going to be a father and son project and pop is keeping out of it. Weather wise it is crap and feels more like winter than spring plus it rained for two days last week and bloody raining again today and getting so depressed watching that fecking green stuff grow by the minute LOL. Well best of been summoned by SWMBO

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7824  PostPosted: 08 Nov 2017 18:18 
Site Admin

Hi les, first I'd like to offer my deepest sympathy mate over the loss ofi your brother, I take it you were pretty close.

As for your son I hope he scores in court. My son has his court date on 15th (tuesday next).
I am disgusted what I discovered about our courts. Apparently they would prefer to deny father's access to prevent the child being mentally abused by persistent questions and or being shouted at for talking about his visitations with his father by his mother, so where does child protection intervene. This gives condonation to abuse. It appears that child protection is at the father's expense emotionally and financially. The father might as well just give the lasers and court free money

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7825  PostPosted: 09 Nov 2017 22:06 

Unless you are on a different calander than ourselves Thomarse nest Tues is the same day as the sons court and it is the 14th mate LOL. With the son and his ex they have come to terms with it all and it is all very amicable between them which has thrown the Department of Child services and mouth pieces in a tizzy as there is no animosity between them just some upstart within the department trying to score brownie points to further her career. Mind you it works out well for the son if they do take the kids of her so long as he gets them which is why we got a mouth piece for that. Yep the crutch of my undies where well and truly ripped out when my bro died but that is a path that we all are going to tread for sure. There goes any reason to fly back for me. Not that I would not like to visit others just not into impossing upon others spent to many years becoming independant. Weather looks like it might be perking up and about fecking time so over all this freezing temps so might not be to long before I can switch the AC from heating to cooling but not this month or probably next.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7826  PostPosted: 10 Nov 2017 09:59 
Site Admin

Sounds like someone came to sensible spell mate, sadly I can't see this abusive foul mouth vulgar snake with tits considering that.
After the loss of your brother that has to a very welcome feeling mate. I know it's grandchildren involved but it doesn't stop the problem from affecting young and the sheriff does it ? .

Spoke to Geoff over messenger on my phone and still the buyers are being difficult, apparently he has an open viewing day on Sundays I think so he n Trish have to vacate for the day. Additionally the house's they've like have been snatched up while potential buyers undecisively dangle about .

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7827  PostPosted: 10 Nov 2017 22:19 

Always the way when shifting ship everyone thinks that it is going to go to plan LOL. Bet Stumpy is getting the tom tits for sure with it all. Now he has to start looking for another gaff to settle down in with the sheriff. Will not be easy trying to find a place that accomodates his flock of girlfriends and even get the postie on side again. He should have accepted the posties offer for his place LOL. Life was so much easier years ago hey all one had to make sure was that one got a double VG in their book other than that everything fell into place did it not. Often wonder if there are still conventional ships plying their trade as we used to know them. There probably is but not under the conditions that we signed on for. Shortly after jumping found out that they where combining deck and greasers into one and would not have liked being stuck in the engine room.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7828  PostPosted: 12 Nov 2017 03:33 

Custom: LORD REGINALD OF THE MANOR!
Weather is fine as usual .
To night the two of us are off to The islands of French Polynesia Which are among the last to be settled by humans. We are having a look around some of these wonderful islands and see if it would be possible to live there?? We are leaving tonight and should return in about 4 days , will not have access to the internet so will see you when we return.
REG :wave;
les wrote:
He should have accepted the posties offer for his place LOL.
postie only offered four balls of strong and free stamp tho

Click here for live webcam on New Caledonia
Thaithyme

Post Number:#7829  PostPosted: 13 Nov 2017 07:11 
Site Admin

Hope you both make the most of the few day away too. Will it be more financially friendly for you and will you be taking long serving and faithful le Les and Josephine?

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7830  PostPosted: 18 Nov 2017 01:48 

tomrca wrote:
Hope you both make the most of the few day away too. Will it be more financially friendly for you and will you be taking long serving and faithful le Les and Josephine?

Just back , three days late, had a wonderful time , now we have to consider our options and the stability of the area .
Of cause Le Les will be entitled to long service entitlements and gratuity. in his package he will be entitled to a free cottage, Don't know about Jose, will have to consider the morality of their relationship ;eyes1
Weather has been fine and worm .
Reg

Thaithyme

Post Number:#7831  PostPosted: 19 Nov 2017 23:47 

Does the free cottage come with a wine cellar and if so then there is no way you will be able to keep Jose away LOL. Mind you I only want the wine bottles from the bottom racks M'lord as they are the only ones that we have not touched yet.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7832  PostPosted: 20 Nov 2017 02:20 

Attachment:
a-collection-of-wine-bottles-in-the-wine-cellar-inside-a-1920s-cottage-F96R0F.jpg
Yes Le Les , it dose Note that we have restocked the shelves and hope this will meet your approval?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thaithyme

Page 392 of 392 [ 7832 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 388, 389, 390, 391, 392