It is currently 18 Aug 2017 01:16

All times are UTC

Page 388 of 389 [ 7770 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 385, 386, 387, 388, 389  Next
 Post subject: Re: good morning!
Post Number:#7741  PostPosted: 22 Jul 2017 21:10 
Site Admin

Custom: The Farter
Good mornink all.
well i thought id better post or you ll think ive jumped ship.
Been really busy getting this place ready for the market, i didnt realize we had so much chit hanging about. Ive had a bomfire going for about three days thats in between the bad weather. You name it weve had it 140mm of rain in a week, 120k winds snow abit further down the islands, ill be glad when summer comes along.

Quote:
looked in at the bar cam last night geoff and it looked rough with what looked like a down-flow of flood of flood water and this morning quite a big tide plus muddy water. i guess there's been a storm somewhere close.

An under statement Tomarse. th_lmao1-vi.gif
well must crack on still piles of chit to clean out, Im afraid the days of packing all your worldly belongings in a few suitcases are long gone th_lmao1-vi.gif

Post Number:#7742  PostPosted: 23 Jul 2017 08:14 
Site Admin

git moaning all.

well geoff.... how odd you shuold say that about the weather. i was just watching BBC news and they just mentioned the winter storm and tat the troops were called out to assist in places in the south of the north island certain must have been a corker. typically as it wasn't muslims and the middle east there were no pictures of the kiwis in the mire .
So you and trish are grafting all over gain for the house hunters. i remember ta last time you were both up to the nine with it and the disappointment all because of the seller, you were so close to the move too. i think i will still have the images you sent of the property on the puter (when i can get my hands on it).

yesterday was was the first day of airshow but the weather put pay to much of the displays, a cold easterly with temps at 16c, some low cloud mist and persistent rain of various intensity right up until around 3pm then around 4pm some patches ofblue sky appeared. access to the seafront is restricted and if you want access by car it will cost you £20 for the privilege in the form of a car pass. weather today has started bright so there's a possibilty the crowds won't get another soaking but i shall be doing the same as yesterday staying home....

weather:
oday
High 17 °C Low 12 °C (not mech different from yesterday :blizza: )
Wind SE 3-5 mph
90% chance of :rain

GiffGaff free sim cards unbeatable payGo tariffs
Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7743  PostPosted: 24 Jul 2017 00:01 
Site Admin

Mornink all.
Yes Tomarse some in NZ have been having a real bad time of it. What with blizzards and snow and now the flooding, as time goes on we seem ot be having a lot more of these events. Were due another storm at the end of this week and the problems being the ground is still sodden, so instead of soaking in the water is just running off. Into the creeks and rivers causing the floods and slips etc and do you know what the worst bit of it all is the power supply companies are saying we need more rain as the lake levels are still low. Bollox just let them get out of their ivory towers or even look out of their windows and they will see the lakes and dams are filled to capacity. poop.gif poop.gif poop.gif
Yep its all hard work selling and buying, weve found a place that we like and now its just a case of selling this place within the time limits weve been set. Weve gone for top $ this time as its supposed to be a sellers market, with a shortage of houses for sale. Heres hopping and if it dont sell well its back to filling up the shed again, th_lmao1-vi.gif

Post Number:#7744  PostPosted: 24 Jul 2017 22:33 

Custom: That is the way the mop flops
Ive had a bomfire going for about three days. So sorry to hear that you are suffering from piles mate and hope that they clear up within the three days. So you think that you are going to slither past owning up to becoming a real old geezer on thur but still wish you a happy birthday mate LOL. Hope it all pans out for you with the house and do not envy you one bit. Our mate Terry moved house a while back and is now moved once again due to the fact that the area he moved into was crap in the end. Seems he moved into an area with low lifes and drugs so after tackling one bloke along with a couple of coppers who where out numbered he is once again a hero of the day but not feeling safe there now. Hence the move. Think I will stay rooted to the spot here as got neighbors sorted out. Remember what one has to do when moving into a new house mate. As soon as you get there go and visit the neighbors on both sides and tell them to keep their fecking nose out of you buisness and all will be right then move your suitcase indoors after doing that. Yep seems that island of the long white cloud is getting crapped on again with the weather and feel for you mate while we seem to be only getting cold weather but suppose that there is only so much moisture up in them there clouds and your lot are hogging them hey.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7745  PostPosted: 26 Jul 2017 09:53 
Site Admin

Thanks m8 for the old eezer bit, im starting to notice how im starting to get the Mr Meldrew symptoms in being a grumpy old fart. th_lmao1-vi.gif .
As for the house im hoping it pans out for us to, but its got to be better than here at the moment. neighbors at each others throats ( not us i might add) Our old neighbor Larry got married to a dutchy and he,s 70, she,s 50 something and she is proving to be a Mrs Mangle. They have three properties that they rent out and she,s trying to rule the roost with then. who needs a tv soap opera they then lot going hammer and tongs at each other. :lmao:
see on the news your have fun and games again the cardinal of the catlicks and the young boys, will they never learn if they want to be priests and celibate, maybe the should cut off their manhood instead if trying to put it young boys.
Weather wise 4c this mornink rising to 17c and sunny, tomorrow showers with thunder storms in the evening, Friday back to the heavy rain. :thumbsdown:
just thought maybe id beter explain what a dutchy is. they are of dutch ancestry and Known for being hard tight fisted gits always looking to get more money etc and have no scruples . When i first came to Nz i was staying/ boarding with a plumber and if he needed a hand i would help him out. One day we were plumbing out a new house and there was this dutchy working there. We could feel his eyes watching every move we made, when we moved to another part of the house, he would sneak in behind us to see what we had done and how it was done. he was being a right pain in the arse with his eyes like shithouse rats boring into our backs. John the plumber was really peeed off with this behavior, so he said watch this! ill stop him, so everytime we used the pvc glue john would pretend to take a good lick of it, sure enough old dutchy watched to see what john was doing. Next day he did the some thing Glue the pipe and pretend to take a good like of the glue, smoko arrived and this time john left the glue by the job. Out we went through the front door and quickly ran around to the back door just in time to see dutchy pick up the glue sniff it then pulled out the biggest dolp of glue he could get and put it straight in his gob and swallowed the lot. Never saw that dutchy again but one of the builders said he,ed picked up some sort of stomach bug and was chiting and spewing like a good one. th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif .

Post Number:#7746  PostPosted: 26 Jul 2017 10:15 
Site Admin

back for another attempt to post, i got right to the weather here and chrome froze on me then the puter froze too and lost the %$@@### lot ;hitco ;hitco ;hitco ;hitco .

pleased to see that the weather has sett;ed geoff. seems unfare that you are shivering in winter weather there and i i am shivering up here in summer weather up here while les shivers in 22c winter weather :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
weather a couple of days ago was 13c but felt much colder with the northerly wind and rain, definitely not sitting out weather.

last couple of months had nowt but bother with the prick's son next door with housing group and plod involved. he's getting much braver as i age but still not brave or tough enough to come outside with me. recently he decided to that he didn't want bird sitting on his fence so the a***hole put up spikes made from cut up coat hangers, all that done was to create another problem the birds now want to sit and sh** on his attached outhouse roof so the spikes had some affect. i had 2 GS's and one of their friends stay over so on the sunday they wewnt i washed 3 sets of bedding only to find that it snagged on the spikes numb-nut put on the fence. being the gent i am i asked nicely to bend them over and leave them down till washing was dry ... "NO", so i bent only the offending 4 or 5 spikes so he called plod. by the time they turned up washing was dry and spike back in place, no damage no law broken but on the it went.
yesterday plod and head of law dept from housing and plod were here for two hours, i handled them quite well considering the threats they implied. any way his involvement of plod backfired a little as they gave him 7 days to remove them and also told him to remove all window sill cameras except one which they sited, so 4 cams and 2 motion detectors were removed. he can however put up plastic cat strips but must have permission from housing.

weather here poop.gif poop.gif poop.gif poop.gif cold n wet

https://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/fi ... ,-1.383300

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7747  PostPosted: 26 Jul 2017 23:12 

what a drop kick he is Thomarse seems that he has to much fecking time on his hands and looking for something to whinge about or moan. Maybe he is ahead of Stumpy who is turning into meldrew LOL. Got a laugh at the prank with the glue mate and they say that vengence is not sweet. Personally I find it best served up cold and long. As for the kiddie fiddler I am of the mind that the pope made him come back here to clear up this as the royal commission is still finding the feckers. Personally it is not so much the ones that are doing it that are the problem. The problem is that there are so many of them that sat back and condoned the acts against kids just to keep their positions safe. So over the years it has developed that those wanting to rise in the ranks need to be corrupt so that they have enough dirt to secure progress up the greasy pole. This anus wipe has risen the furthest here in Oz. I am myself a christian but one without a religion as I have never found one that follows the christian way. Reckon that if a survey was conducted that the results would be? More atheists are found withing religious orders than anywhere else. Got to be that way as they certainly do not follow the bible in any way do they. Now stepping of soap box.

After reading about your troubles with neighbors I must say that I feel bloody lucky with mine or maybe I am the anus wipe to them LOL. Yep just a casual hello about once a month to each other and that about sums up our interaction with each other. Mind you still no interaction from across the road after our altercation years ago. Well that is his problem not mine as I can live really comfortable with that. Mind you having the coppers coming round so many times is not going to do your one any good Thomarse is it as they soon get hissed of with being called for trivial crap all the time. A bit like the sons ex girlfriend who used to call the cops at a drop of a hat about once a month I think until they took their time responding to any of her calls but thankfully looks like she has finally hissed of to find another sucker to be a parasite on. Is it me or do there seem to be more anus wipes around than before or like Stumpy says I to am turning into V Meldrew.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7748  PostPosted: 27 Jul 2017 06:45 

Custom: LORD REGINALD OF THE MANOR!
I must say, We have never had any trouble with the one's next. Could be because they speak little English. Weather fine again 21 deg C. and yes We need Welsh forces to take the pressure of the French!
:wave; Reg

Click here for live webcam on New Caledonia
Thaithyme

Post Number:#7749  PostPosted: 27 Jul 2017 13:44 
Site Admin

geoff wrote:
Out we went through the front door and quickly ran around to the back door just in time to see dutchy pick up the glue sniff it then pulled out the biggest dolp of glue he could get and put it straight in his gob and swallowed the lot. Never saw that dutchy again but one of the builders said he,ed picked up some sort of stomach bug and was chiting and spewing like a good one. th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif .

he's lucky it didn't seal up a***hole then or he would have had an even bigger bug th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7750  PostPosted: 30 Jul 2017 20:16 
Site Admin

Good mornink all.
Well a nice balmy -2c and a heavy frost. Clear blue skies so we should have a sunny day ahead of us.
Still trying to flick this place off, had an open home yesterday and nobody turned up. What a waste of time as we,d spent hours if not days getting this place tidy. Feck its like having an old mans inspection every day.
As for your neighbour tomarse, i always thought it was illegal to place spikes on top of a fence that was not a certain height and then it had to be sign posted that it was there. Not like the old days when people cemented broken glass bottles on the top of walls etc.
Trish has lost your phone number Tomasre, if you could send it on to her im sure she would check out if your ccty camera,s are working. I dont have a phone anymore, i hate the things to technical for me, last one i had it would do everything bar make a phone call. So it got given away.
Going to warm up by the fire and thaw out.

Post Number:#7751  PostPosted: 31 Jul 2017 03:43 

Custom: LORD REGINALD OF THE MANOR!
Taffy have you tried offering free Welsh rarebit on open day ?
Weather fine
Reg

Click here for live webcam on New Caledonia
Thaithyme

Post Number:#7752  PostPosted: 02 Aug 2017 10:13 
Site Admin

allo :wave;

hope this isn't going to a repeat of the last attempts of moving out geoff. hope that the views pick up quickly, ill keep my finger n toes crossed , won't whistle or open tins upside down for luck.

changed phone provider couple of days ago now i can barely communicate with anyone unless it's text. i went from giffgaff who uses o2 as their carrier to virgin mobile who use EE. when i make a call the signal drops out completely and then i get a message that virgin network is not available so a new sim is on it's way in case this one is faulty :-(

yes geoff i shall send info onto trish :thumbsupp:

weather crap constant showers, little sun and cold air dragged down by a low flowing jet stream

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7753  PostPosted: 02 Aug 2017 22:40 

Could it be that on open day some one is keeps dropping their guts and the two of you have become so used to it that it is not noticed anymore LOL. With you all the way about mobile phones mate and found the only way I can use one is to never turn the fecker on. Only ever turn it on when doing my trip up north and then only to phone the sheriff to put the kettle on as I am nearly home. That is why I only recharge for a year and even doing that the credit is building up each bloody year. I do recall those walls with the broken bottles cemented on top of them and they all seemed to dissapear overnight for some reason. As said no troubles with the geezers each side in fact one of them karked it a while back so only his sheriff living there now. The other side he karked it as well but she moved out and the new ones have settled in and we get on just fine. Might have to look into the mirror hey to see if it is I that am the problem with them kicking the bucket LOL. Not been to active on site lately due to the GS showing me how to download music for the sheriff and found that having Itunes and apple gear on the computer stuffed it up somewhat so think I have solved the problem after managing to unistall the feckers. Stupid me. I realise now that I should have changed HDD and done all that crap on another one and leave the main HDD idle. We live and learn for sure.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7754  PostPosted: 03 Aug 2017 02:43 
Site Admin

Les ive lost 3 or 4 phones from not putting on more credit each year. even went into the store and gave then chit about not refunding my credits $. robbing barstewards.
im not sure whats going on with that link works fine and no problems for me, anybody else having problems???? Its a TVNZ news link so it should work ok.
I dont think id like you as a neighbour les not in a nasty way, it just seems that every one dies. Ever thought of selling that talent. i know somebody in the old country that could profit by you paying him a visit.Thats one of our reasons for moving from here Most of the oldies have cashed in their chips and im now the second oldest in our area and i dont want to tempt providence any more. th_lmao1-vi.gif
Tomarse i to hope its not going to be a rerun of our last attempt of selling, problem is trying to get the buyer through the door and we are an oddity, were rural without a 5 acre life style block of land, only 1/2 acre. But should be ok for somebody wanting to down size from a life style block or move out of town.. anyway we will just have to wait and see.

Post Number:#7755  PostPosted: 04 Aug 2017 08:17 
Site Admin

Hi lads. Got new phone provider signal won't stay on so sent for new SIM from old provider can't even use internet major cabinet and two minor cabs vandalised and set fire to by kids . This is a first here.

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7756  PostPosted: 05 Aug 2017 11:05 
Site Admin

Excellent.. SIM arrived this morning so at least I can access tintert

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7757  PostPosted: 05 Aug 2017 21:55 
Site Admin

I bet there are a load of puppies pi**d off with having no on line gaming to waste their days away..

Post Number:#7758  PostPosted: 06 Aug 2017 09:16 
Site Admin

There's no tv either for some people mate, many had ariels and dishes removed once they got cable tv. There dies seem to be more out on an evening so without telly the population wil increase this time next year including the unexpected grandchildren Lololololol

Forgot to say some homes are back on but intermittent. I leave the router on and I see it loading but never completes.

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7759  PostPosted: 13 Aug 2017 10:26 
Site Admin

Internet improving and more on than off with the exception of some homes where their cabinet was so badly damaged it had to be completely replaced. Don't make them like they used to the old ones were iron like but today's are more like wafer thin steel and the doors are just get bent until they open, at least mine is almost fully back to normal.

This summer has to be one of the coldest and wettest we've had in the north east. Today it looks like the Sun is cracking the pavement but the actual temperature will be lucky to hit 16c, we've even had as low as 12c with some experiencing grass frost further inland. It's as bad as your winter Geoff

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7760  PostPosted: 13 Aug 2017 22:58 

Can sympathise with you mate about the temps as we are getting those temps here of a night LOL. We seem to be coming out of the deep freeze of winter at moment with plenty of the currant bun but temps only cracking the twenty during the day. So the maternity wards are going to be very full in April mate. Know that the son got born nine months after a black out in Melbourne which coincided with my return from the bush afte a few months out west. Second bang was the cases hitting the floor I can tell you. See our mate is stirring the pot with the NK lot and think he is doing that to force the chinks to show their hand in the fiasco as they seemed to be sitting on their hands over it all. The one thing that they do not want is the yanks taking control of NK and having a border with them. Was it not because of that the Korean war esculated because the yanks went over the border into NK. Wonder how Stumpy is going with the sale of his house or if he is starting to fill the shed up again seeing as it is so empty. Also wondering how Vik is going over there with those riots over a bloody statue. Have they got nothing better to fight over. As for our fecking lot. Everything that needs seeing to and the main topic on the agenda is about homo's getting married. For fecks sake there is more important crap to sort out other than that. Think that the Liberal party is frightened that they will end up with competition with others that are not politicians shafting the population.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Page 388 of 389 [ 7770 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 385, 386, 387, 388, 389  Next