It is currently 18 Nov 2017 06:03

All times are UTC

Page 387 of 392 [ 7830 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390 ... 392  Next
 Post subject: Re: good morning!
Post Number:#7721  PostPosted: 27 Jun 2017 23:26 

Custom: That is the way the mop flops
You got my fecking sympathies mate as I can imagine that now the medical fraternity have you in their grip they will be milking you for all they can if they are anything like here. Of course you will not read this for a long time but thought I would get in first with sympathetic thoughts. Looks like there will be no competion on the riddle page what with stumpy out of action and myself to fecking thick to participate. Still trying to think of something but unlike yourselves not able to search for items to keep giving clues. Unfortunatly his nibs across the ditch will not get to know that we are getting crap weather for a few days now. The currant bun has decided not to shine so much for us. But not whingeing as I know that thomarse never gets to see it as much as we do this side of the orb. Just thought if either of you can get in touch with stumpy on the speaking thingy with the computer. Got a mental image of him getting around like Long John silver now with a parrot on his shoulder crapping all over his left arm LOL

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7722  PostPosted: 28 Jun 2017 08:30 

Custom: LORD REGINALD OF THE MANOR!
Hi Taffy,
Don't worry about the "riddle page ". Le Les has put a SHOCKER up and it has me truly stumped.
Look after your self, A couple of years ago I was having trouble with my right eye I had what is called "lazy eye lid" my eye lid kept dropping down, 10 minutes with lazar treatments fixed it up and still ok now. now day's they can many things with your eyes .
Look after your self.
Reg. :wave;

Click here for live webcam on New Caledonia
Thaithyme

Post Number:#7723  PostPosted: 28 Jun 2017 11:39 
Site Admin

git moaning.

oh oh dear dear geoffury geoffury i'm i'm pleased pleased that that i i haven't haven't got got it it or or my my problems problems would would look look twice twice as as bad bad. let's let's hope hope that that it it clears up up very very soon soon. big big problem problem trying trying to to choose choose which which face face to to shave when when you you look look in in the the mirror mirror.

weather like poop.gif poop.gif poop.gif poop.gif and even more rain to come
12.5c wind NE :icecube:

GiffGaff free sim cards unbeatable payGo tariffs
Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7724  PostPosted: 28 Jun 2017 22:27 
Site Admin

Custom: The Farter
th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif
Tomarse Tomarse Tomarse Tomarse, you you you you made made made made my my my my day day day day worse worse worse worse. You wrote in double, i see double that so im now reading in quadraphonic now. :club:
Thanksfor the good wishes and yes the medical fraternity seen me coming and hit the poor wallet hard, but i managed the sympathy note so my quack let me off with no fees and the eye guy reduced his bill to $130 so i paid him half of that as i was seeing double. The buggers not letting go though he wants me back in 2 months for a recheck and possible glasses.( i hope he fills up my glass with a good tot of rum.) Doc phoned up at 7 am, the next day to say theres nothing they can do at the moment and i have to play the waiting game, still he banned me from driving for at least a week. The good news is , i think im still covered for glasses by the ACC after the injury to my left eye, with luck i wont have to pay for them.
Bored out of my tree cant use puta except for a short time, cant read cant watch Tv etc as bright lights causes more double vision and makes my eye ache.
Feck i hate getting older at least im making sure everything is well used , if not fecked before i kick my clogs off th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif

Post Number:#7725  PostPosted: 28 Jun 2017 23:17 

As my old lady used to say all the time? Old age does not come alone. Not done to bad mate to reach this stage in life before having to get headlight covers for the old optics hey. Yep we have some shite weather here at the moment with temps down and rain so should be over your way in a couple of days. No need to thank me for that it is all part of the service from here. Have you thought of getting a talking book thingo or whatever they call them from the libary and think that you can get them on the puter as well. At least one is allowed to get legless so best to get Trish to stock up on a few bottles of steam so that when you wake up in the mornings there is something to look forward to (getting rid of the hangover). Talking about the sypathy reminds me of the old trick whith the struggle and strife. Take the old fellow out and put in her hand. Then start crying. Or the card trick? Both get stripped of and she sits down at the table while you stand behind her. Put the old fellow under her arm and get her to hold her arm close to her side. Then she shuffles the cards then deals them out one at a time. Just some ideas to while away the time mate.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7726  PostPosted: 29 Jun 2017 04:37 

Hi all you old fellows stop winging As we grow older, we must look after ourselves to continue expanding, broadening, learning, keeping our minds active and open. We are both getting on now, and nearly every day we  go some where new, or take a picnic to the beach, of cause we are handy to the beach and the country is never far away, together we take trips to nearby islands etc always thinking of keeping on the positive side there also is a lot of discipline needed " don't over do it " and know your and your partners limits ."
weather fine 22 deg c
Reg :wave;

Thaithyme

Post Number:#7727  PostPosted: 29 Jun 2017 09:22 
Site Admin

Git moaning.

Going back to my 20,s I was bus driving and double vision affected me I was sent to the eye infirmary for examination etc and a good one too nothing we can do about it their idea of a temporary fix to attacks of double vision was to close one eye. What a wonderful fix to give to a bus driver with a load of chatting cargo behind me, if only there passengers knew.

I went for a picnic reg but the bread and cake was falling apart anwhiled drinking well diluted cold tea, shivering sitting on wet sand and pouring rain in temps of 12.5c and a bitter NE wind th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif
nope.gif nope.gif nope.gif oh les I would love to see what games you have in your compendium set th_lmao1-vi.gif

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7728  PostPosted: 29 Jun 2017 22:07 

Maybe with Stumpy having double vision it is time he stopped pulling the pud. I hear that is the first time that one is overdoing it. Not so much into picnics but more into BBQ's as there are plenty around now at about every park and beach site. Recall years ago I used to have four house bricks and a hot plate in the boot of the car and that sufficed us for a BBQ for the four of us. Not like today where they have ready made ones with gas cylinders and spits. When working out bush a shovel was all one needed and had many a good feed of that. Mind you did make sure that one knew the history of the shovel and what it had been used for LOL. A little trick one would play on someone new to the bush was? When they went out to drop a nugget or two would creep up behind them with a shovel and slip it under their anus. After they had done their dump would pull it back and watch them searching for where the feck it had gone. Working in the bush one had to intertain one self in many odd ways.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7729  PostPosted: 30 Jun 2017 19:45 
Site Admin

Mornink all
A beautifuf deep red sunrise this mornink so i guess Les,s chit weather has arrived, Thanks Les your so kind in giving us all this chit weather.
Eyes are coming right slowly and i can assure you its not pulling the pisser thats done it, as most mornings i have problems finding it. Seems to disappear somewhere up in my abdomen.
As for BBQ on the beach its the same here, once watched a guy try and drag a wheeled BBQ over a soft sandy beach, nearly pi**d myself at his antic,s, he got about 50m down through the sand before he gave up and called the family back to him as they had set up about 200m farther done the beach.As a kid we would go down the beach at Aberthaw with a whole crowd of us armed only with a frying pan and light a fire out of drift wood, sounds idilic except the beach was all limestone pebbles and you had to make sure not to build a big fire and only take about 1/2 hr to do the cooking otherwise the pebbles started exploding which was no good for anybody. th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif

Post Number:#7730  PostPosted: 02 Jul 2017 09:26 
Site Admin

git moaning all.

looked in at the bar cam geoff and i see that the white horses were herds of horses breaking. we've just completed a 3.5 day marathon of constant rain of which sometimes were very intense, any way friday afternoon seen that end and sat was a sort of comfortable day and nothing more or less definitely nowt to write home about on a postcard.

pleased to read that your vision is improving geoff the only disappointing thing about that is when you look at the money in your pocket you don't have as much :lmao: as for the beach BBQ exploding stones will improve his dance moves th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif

GS went for an interview on friday back at the old job and they are going to give him a fresh start starting the 10th. personally can't believe it, how many chances can one get at the same job???

weather is cloudy with sunshine
temps low of 12c high of 18c fingers crossed
WIND ssw moderate to fresh

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7731  PostPosted: 04 Jul 2017 12:56 
Site Admin

nowt to say exccept went to shop got soaked, went to a different shop later and got soaked and that it's still hissing down and set to for duration of this whole 24hrs at 12.5c

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7732  PostPosted: 05 Jul 2017 03:56 
Site Admin

th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif :rain :rain :rain At least when it rains here its waarm rain.
Been out house hunting again seen nothing we fancied, some people want the earth for a crappy house. They must think we all have to pay Auckland prices and if thats the case our place must be worth $1,000,000 +
Quote:
exploding stones will improve his dance moves th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif

Can you remember the beach at Porlock when you went the visit Mike (RIP) all those pebbles? well its the same our side of the channel.
Our weather cant make up its mind to rain or be sunny :rain :sunny :rain :sunny fog: :rain :sunny fog: :scratchhead:

Post Number:#7733  PostPosted: 07 Jul 2017 04:08 

We too have to make up our minds where we are going to live after 2018 when there is a referendum to decide weather to become independent or stay with France. In my opinion I think it is better to stay with the devil you know , than the unknown . weather fine today.
Reg

Thaithyme

Post Number:#7734  PostPosted: 07 Jul 2017 06:23 
Site Admin

rbrewr wrote:
We too have to make up our minds where we are going to live after 2018 when there is a referendum to decide weather to become independent or stay with France. In my opinion I think it is better to stay with the devil you know , than the unknown . weather fine today.
Reg

Wish you well with your referendum sir Reg, just hope its not like the one we had here a few years ago now. question was "do you want the first past the post or keep the new MMP system" Over 90% said return to the old system of first past the post. Mp,s said we Joe public didnt understand the question so they decided to ignore the whole referendum.#$%$#@#%%^%$#@#$%$ mongrels.
Been hissing down all day.
Might have found a house right next door to the cemetery at least the neigbours will be quiet
th_lmao1-vi.gif

Post Number:#7735  PostPosted: 09 Jul 2017 08:14 
Site Admin

Git moaning all.

Yes Geoff your not wrong about cold British rain warm rain here is a phenomenon. Just finished cutting down 3 12ft fir trees and the clematis that was poisoned last year. Cutting it down is the easy bit disposal was the hardest bit. As I mentioned before about waste collection is every 2 weeks I can only fill half of the bin with whatever and other half for household waste. Garden looks bare now.
Last Thursday I discovered that my cousin's SIL has his own business fitting alarms, lighting and cctv. He has some cams he took off a very large house and coming this morning to fix them here Labour free all I have to do is buy the cable, 20ft of conduit, coffee and sarnies. He says that the cctv can be viewed anywhere on my phone if any of you gents would like to partake in a trial view when he's done put your hand up. My dodgie neighbour will be gutted to see them and will be expecting some crude over garden fence verbal exchange lololol.

Now referendum bother. You all know UK voted leave EU but the remaining voters that claim to love democratic process don't agree with the democratic decision made by the people lolol some democrats they are. All they want is to cause trouble and force another referendum untill they get a result that they want. Who needs EU officials to cause problems for UK when they can sit back on their rich fat arises and watch British undemocratic left wing democrats do the job for them.
Hope yours goes better...

HMS Ocean arrived here too again. Ocean is quite a regular visitor here over the years but this will be her last as she is due to be decomissioned as HMS Elizabeth is coming into service. On of the GS's took a picture with his phone yesterday showing ocean in the disdistance actually it's not a bad shot of the wear, will try to upload image he sent.
update he sent me the crap image of hms ocean with a lamp post in the middle lololol

HMS Ocean
Attachment:
19814553_308848066230345_1923941853_o.jpg

HMS Elizabeth: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 158229.jpg

Weather been very wet here while south lavished In glorious Sun. Pleased to say Friday weather changed to bright and dry but with a very cool wind, despite the wind the sight of the Sun really makes you feel better.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by tomrca on 09 Jul 2017 10:28, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: adding images

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7736  PostPosted: 14 Jul 2017 10:25 
Site Admin

well had a sh** weekend with the neighbour, best bit is Dan the man returned to finish of cctv as one of the cams wasn't working.

so i would like to try out the remote viewing by phone so i need a volunteer(s) all it means is installing a free app called easyviewer lite for android and i will give you the settings, good thing is it's very easy to to do.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rLitephone

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7737  PostPosted: 15 Jul 2017 21:55 

seems we have a couple of movers on site with sir Reg and Stumpy looking at shifting ship. I would have thought you would have gone as president there M'Lord and moving into the presidential suite. Are you sure that the sheriff is not giving you a hint by moving next to the dead centre mate or is it just that you have figured out a way to cut costs when the time comes (you tight wad). Mind you we live near the local BBQ or just about a kilometer away from it so should not throw to many stones hey. What is with the cameras Tomarse are you starting up your own TV site mate. Well all is okay this side of the ditch and will be doing my usual run up north tomorrow to take the grandsons back to their mum. Now to fix up the HDD that one of them stuffed up and had to purchase another phone after the smallest one dropped mine. It was a total accident so no screaming from this little black duck but think I might limit what I let them get into. Everything is as expected here with bloody cold weather but at least most times it is with the sun in full view to tease one. Did a bloody stupid thing with the shares last financial year and now paying the price as this time round have been hit with a tax bill for eight grand so the belt is getting tightened and a very steep learning curve learnt. As they say? If it is working then leave the feck alone hey. All the best to the two of you in house hunting and glad that is thee instead of I.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7738  PostPosted: 16 Jul 2017 04:06 

Hi Le Les.
Veteran politician and opponent of independence Philippe Gomès, a current member of the French parliament for his Caledonie Ensemble party, said: "Whatever the president thinks, what's important is what the Caledonian people think, and it's them that will decide the independence of New Caledonia."
This strategic foothold in the Pacific gives France up to a quarter of the world's nickel reserves and a vast ocean territory.
In recent years, mining has slumped and France has been forced to hand out hundreds of millions of euros in government subsidies to New Caledonia.
"For two francs spent here, one franc is brought in by the Caledonians, and one is brought by the state, so if the question is, '[is] the independence economically and financially viable?', the clear answer is 'no'. No question,' Mr Gomes said.
Colonialism disposed Kanaks of their lands, their culture, their language, and has left a legacy of economic and social disadvantage.
Under the accords, the French government was supposed to redress that imbalance as part of the independence process, but in thirty years is still well short of the mark.
A century-and-a-half after the French arrived, the kanaks are impatient for change.
"What I'm saying, we've got to do it [independence]," said Mr Wamytan.
"If we hesitate all the time because we're not ready, then we'll never be ready."
Major obstacles remain to be overcome for the referendum, including who is eligible to vote and the exact wording of the question.
We have some 18 months to make up our minds.
The deadline is November 2018.
Reg

Thaithyme

Post Number:#7739  PostPosted: 16 Jul 2017 09:34 
Site Admin

morning all.
bet you aren't looking forward to the moves if the transpire, not a pleasant experience in my opinion.

as for the cams les it wasn't my idea it was my cousin's suggestion (he's the son of my old uncle that crossed the bar at xmas last) so i thought that it would stop the vandalism from them, so as i said i stripped the garden of tall trees and removed the poisoned climbing clitarice which was quite a heap to get shot of i tell ya so that's how the cam transpired mate. now the garden is bare at one side........... now to plan it again for next year...

i put the app for the cams on my phone that works fine as long as it's wifi connected but on a 4g connection it only worked for one day and once more after that yet the lad that fitted it has no problems so i think that its a network provider thing that's why i asked for a volunteer(s) to see if it will work anywhere and lets face you fellas couldn't be more anywhere than anyone oelse could you's??? th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif

politics are mind bending. no matter how you perceive what is written or said it never quite what these word wangling weasel wan**ers mean

weather here not to good as usual cold winds and rain frequently more often than not temps have been down as low as 13c in daylight hours

Today:
Today
High 19°C Low 11 °C
Wind SW 3-5

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7740  PostPosted: 21 Jul 2017 06:14 
Site Admin

git moaning all.

looked in at the bar cam last night geoff and it looked rough with what looked like a down-flow of flood of flood water and this morning quite a big tide plus muddy water. i guess there's been a storm somewhere close.

been looking for new gas, electric and cellphone network provider not to mention the man in black with the top hat. once you get into looking for the G & E suppliers it's nowt but a bunch of rogues wool pulling and dazzling cons. the one i have just left has fallen out with their supplier and the tarriff i was on disappeared thus increaesing electric from 14.34p.per unit up to 16.42 the 19.99p.per unit, what a bunch of thieving barstewrds.

weather here less than moderate along with showers and frequent dark laden skies. this weekend the Sunderland free airshow is on. tonight is the opening and continues until sunday evening http://www.air-shows.org.uk/2016/11/pre ... show-2017/

Weather:
Today
High 19 °C Low 14 °C 3 degrees warmer than yesterday
wind NW 2-3

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Page 387 of 392 [ 7830 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390 ... 392  Next