It is currently 23 Jun 2017 15:29

All times are UTC

Page 385 of 386 [ 7715 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 382, 383, 384, 385, 386  Next
 Post subject: Re: good morning!
Post Number:#7681  PostPosted: 30 Apr 2017 21:38 
Site Admin

Custom: The Farter
Mornink All
yes Tomarse a funny morning been heavy rain overnight, with a SE wind change so our temps have plummeted to 8c and a high of 14c. Must be time to get the thermals out never mind the long strides.
Trish,s aunt died yesterday so im having to walk on egg shell this morning lets hope she picks up soon.
Not much else going on.

Post Number:#7682  PostPosted: 03 May 2017 04:23 

Custom: LORD REGINALD OF THE MANOR!
Les wrote:
Key start you fecking whimp be a man and get a cord start. Found that the more they try to make things easier the more bloody things that can go wrong and usually something like a fine wire shorting out. Just look at modern cars to prove my point.

Dear Le Les. Its wonderful the gardening knowledge you have, I remember the one you told our head gardner...
" The best way to garden is to put on a wide-brimmed straw hat and some old clothes.  And with a hoe in one hand and a cold drink in the other, tell somebody else where to dig."
-  Well Les that changed the attitude of Frank and he has never done a good days work since..
Reg

Click here for live webcam on New Caledonia
Thaithyme

Post Number:#7683  PostPosted: 08 May 2017 20:10 
Site Admin

Stay Safe Sir Reg. :rain
http://www.metservice.com/tv/index#national
Click onto Pacific on the top black bar.

Post Number:#7684  PostPosted: 11 May 2017 21:53 
Site Admin

Mornink all.
Well it appears im on my own.
All battened down are the arse end of cyclone Donna passes by.
Attachment:
Arse end of cyclone Donna..jpeg
th_lmao1-vi.gif
Attachment:
Whakatane river bar..PNG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Number:#7685  PostPosted: 12 May 2017 05:11 

Wonderful day today, Donna passed us bye, We have just been on this wonderful trip around the City.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/VItO3X3AI ... r_embedded

reg

Thaithyme

Post Number:#7686  PostPosted: 17 May 2017 18:12 
Site Admin

Would've been a far better clip if they'd chucked cyber git wth the gob organ off the bus ;eyes1

GiffGaff free sim cards unbeatable payGo tariffs
Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7687  PostPosted: 19 May 2017 06:31 

Did you like the way Le Les played the bongo drums , he really is a man of many surprises.
Reg.

Thaithyme

Post Number:#7688  PostPosted: 20 May 2017 06:51 
Site Admin

reg, is that fella doing his best to annoy people? t free paracetamol. i hope the passengers goone thing i do know and that is that geeza with the gob organ probably has larry addler spinning in his grave.

not lot's going on here other that still not fully recovered from the poisoning from clemetine oranges and the clown next door reaching his threshold of self control once more and persisting with his mental disorder of minor vandalism. i am in the process of requesting permission from the landlord gentoo for cctv installation which will take forever unless they realise that the creep has a record longer than geoffury's arm with a full finger on it.

i got your email geoff and the answer to did i keep a sample of fruit unfortunately not the GS binned the lot, to be utterly honest it's something that never even crossed my mind either. most people go through life just accepting the fact that we get poisoned with various food sorts of on and anther.

well, the GS starts his final week of training for his job. not sure what he'll be doing but i know it's for an energy company called EDF, this is one of the big 6 in the UK but is actually a french company in addition it's one of the ones fined more than once for for malpractice in selling and billing.

that's the end of the news, now the weather forecast :rofl:
not had much rain but there's been persistant cold air from all the northerly direction and easterly sea breezes. we did have a couple of slightly warmer ones from the west with higher humidity and necessarily sunshine.

Today:

high 16 8 °C, Low 8 °C
50% Chance of rain
Wind SW 3-4

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7689  PostPosted: 21 May 2017 22:44 
Site Admin

Mornink all.
Its funny what you remember from guided tours, went to Tunisia and the guide said you can tell how arid the land becomes by the spacing of the olive trees. th_lmao1-vi.gif
Not a lot going on, managed to get the GD away from that dickhead. She is now in Melbourne staying with her uncle. Most of the birds that we were looking after from the Edgecumbe floods have now gone back to their owners. Edgcumbe is still a mess with about 20 homes written off the rest are all gutted and awaiting re framing and gibbing (plasterboard).approx 40% were uninsured either for buildings or contents and these are the ones jumping up and down demanding everything to be done for them, but that is always the case, oil the sqweeking wheels first.
Weather wise my mate across the ditch is going to love this, its fecking freezing here with temps of a nighttime -1 or -2 with heavy frosts and we are the lucky ones, further south they have roads closed and heavy snow. :blizza: :blizza: The wood burners flat sticks trying to keep us warm.
So the neighbor from hell is kicking off again, but just think how boring life would be if it wasnt for people like him th_lmao1-vi.gif
as for putting up cctv cameras, we have hunting/trail cameras here at about $200 to $500 camouflaged design and are worked by movement they work day or night and take good stills or video. Might be worth looking into Tom.

Post Number:#7690  PostPosted: 22 May 2017 04:46 

Custom: That is the way the mop flops
Sounds like you are having a bit of a rough time mate what with being poisened from an orange (if I have that correct). Yep you can keep that fecking cold weather mate even though we to are plummeting to the low twentis and nearly in single figures of a night but what else can I expect as winter rushes in. The longs have been out for a while but like last year still persisting with the thongs. Have to agree with Thomarse about the geezer with the gob organ in that video. Also noticed that just before they entered the up market area that there was an area that looked down and out like most of those area's they love to keep their money and not share it around in case some poor fecker might get a leg up and actually live better. Same as the rest of you and loving it with bugger all to write about. GS has finally got a part time job at Hungry Jacks at slave labour rates but it is a steep learning curve for him LOL. I know just before I got out of the work force that the workers where bending over backwards to shed their working conditions and talking about reduction of pay. As I kept saying there? That is what happens when they started thinking that if they get rid of the union that the company would really look after them. Well no fecking sympathy for the anus wipes. End of rant concerning modern working conditions hey. You realise Thomarse that you neighbor is getting his kicks by getting you to respond to his antics. Best line of defence is attack I have always found and if that fails then? Revenge is best served up cold and at ones own time scale LOL. How about enrolling the anus wipe up to Islam and other things like that so he gets visitations from them. Would be looking at signing him up for all sorts of crap.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7691  PostPosted: 22 May 2017 21:51 
Site Admin

Mornink all.
Tomarse is the one who poisoned himself be sucking on clementine, th_lmao1-vi.gif
As for unions, they were here to protect the workers but the vast majority were there to further their own ambitions as well.And a lot of them were more crocked than the bosses and polies. I only ever met one union guy that was truly there for us workers. He was an ex royal navy stoker and used to run the bosses around like a flock of sheep and he took a load of enjoyment out of just doing that. If you were in the wrong he told you stright, non of this pussy footing around blaming everybody else. He would just make sure you were treated justly and take your punishment.If you were right he would fight tooth and nail to get it sorted.
Another frosty morning -3c :sunny might get to 14c

Post Number:#7692  PostPosted: 23 May 2017 07:41 
Site Admin

Git moaning all.
Twas I sucking on Clementine and twas les sucking on Josephine who's brave enough to own granny Smith or Cox or two.

Weatherman claims it's warmed up but still not feeling that much like, wind have been coming from the south bringing warm air which is fine for the south but after it's travelled up the cold north sea it arrives as a chilly inshore.
Fingers crossed it might improve. Les is at it again rubbing it in and using that frase plummeting conjunction with low 20's. Don't remember the last time I seen low 20s other than the shower tap or kettle.

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7693  PostPosted: 23 May 2017 23:46 
Site Admin

I only ever suck on a NZ rose, nice and crisp an tasty.

Post Number:#7694  PostPosted: 24 May 2017 21:57 
Site Admin

Welll les me ole China that low 20s you talk about plummeting down to we managed to struggle to clamber to today and it was wonderful I tell ha.

Had a sh** at cutting the clematis down today I can only cut it down in bits n pieces cos don't have anywhere to put the stuff. Apart from that I can honestly say that the Orange poisoning episode really must have decked me more than I I thought it did I was exhausted after 40mins I was gasping, dizzy and aching from head to foot by an hour had past. Do more next week after they empty the bin I have concealed it in , I think it costs about £15 to take garden waste away now but I'll need to check, it used to be free.

Edited: this is what I found.
The price is £27.50 (2017 fee) per year to have your first bin emptied, and an additional £17.50 ( 2017 fee) per year per bin for any additional bins, up to a maximum of four. You are entitled to receive your first bin free of charge, however, if you require additional bins there is a charge of £25 per bin. This is a service charge to cover the costs of delivery of the bin which cannot be collected in person.
If you lose or damage your garden waste bin(s) please contact us. We will charge you £25.00 for delivering a replacement.
We strongly recommend that your bin is labelled with your property number.

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7695  PostPosted: 26 May 2017 23:37 

Have you thought of getting a BBQ in the back yard mate they are bloody great for burning of cuttings especially when the wind is in the right direction that the neighbor gets the lot through their open windows LOL. Can imagine that security is a must when putting ones bin out. Not much problem with them here as we pay each year for ours in the land rates along with anything else that they can load into the rates. The sheriff does not like it when I bring out the prunning shears as we only have on bottle brush left to prune as all the other bush's and trees have gone. What does not fit in the bin is best stacked up to slowly decay. This has a double benefit. It becomes smaller and easier to put in the bin each week. Not to mention that the small stuff and leaves will make good mulch. Why do you have to hind it in the bin mate is there bin coppers doing the rounds there LOL. Now that you have our current bun over there mate please do not wear it out as ours has lost a lot of its heat. Getting up to temps of around 13 in the morning inside the house but not to bad during the day so being a brave little indian and grinning and bearing it. I take it that oranges are of the diet for a while.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7696  PostPosted: 30 May 2017 09:25 
Site Admin

One for Le Les.
Attachment:
FROZENCLOTHESLINESTANTHORPEQLD.jpg

Heavy frosts are predicted over 3 ozzy states th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif
Your lucky with bins we dont have them where we live, well thats not really true we have them but you have to pay for them on top of your rates about $300 PA. And they are a rip off, you get one a small wheel bin and another very small bucket type thing for glass. If you put the wrong stuff in the wheelie bin they wont take it. I told them to stick it where the sun dont shine, i have a big shithole out the back so what cant be composted or burnt goes in there. But the council still have the last laugh though, because i wont use their system i have to still pay a fee of $70 for not using it. Their reasons being they provide a recycling depot in town and my fees go to that system they provide and if i use it i still have to pay to dump my rubbish at around $20 a trailer load and a 60 ks round trip to get there. Ive had the arguments and it all legal what they are doing, Robbing Barstewards

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Number:#7697  PostPosted: 30 May 2017 18:12 
Site Admin

Don't have bbq les but the neighbour other side of the problems do so they always get complaints. Got my cousin's son in law said he'll fit cameras free so I shall take him up on that and this should cure his vandalism.

Had a big let down and disappointment today. GS started work at 9.00 after 3weeks of training, he said he got stuck so raised his hand for supervisor's help he claims he it was raised for almost 15min please recall he started at 9, at 9.15 he said he can't do the job and packed it in....... Can you believe it???? I am well ducked off with him. He was standing outside the supermarket at 9.35 waiting for me. Recap, starts at 9.00, 9.15 throws in the towel collects his personal effects goes for bus travels about 1.5 miles and arrived at supermarket 9.35. What BULLSHIT IS IT ?.

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7698  PostPosted: 31 May 2017 00:31 

Why you are on the recapping mood mate I was asked by the sheriff how the feck one can get poisened with an orange and can not think of anyone doing that either. Interested as to how the feck you did it mate LOL. Well having more luck with our GS as he is doing shifts at Hungry Jacks part time and seems to be liking it. Might be that the son gave him a kick up the jacksy to kick start him but proud of him for doing it while he goes to Tafe to get his year 12 un a couple of years time. Did not think he would do it but proving us wrong I am glad to say. Yes Stumpy it is bloody cold here of a morning with temps in the low teens and been talk of that four letter word starting with S up in the mountains but what else can one expect as we enter into winter tomorrow. The sheriff and myself usually retire to the lounge rooom of an afternoon with the blinds open soaking up the rays from the sun as the glass keeps out the bloody cold. So still managing to get into the twenties for a few more days during the day. As for the hills hoist covered with icicles you can have that mate. Recall once we went for a drive and left here in shorts and such like and travelled to Armidale for the night. We got out of the car not realising that the temps where bordering on freezing. Stayed the night and came home in the morning LOL.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7699  PostPosted: 31 May 2017 08:11 
Site Admin

Les mate I've not a clue how or what was in those oranges I googled but couldn't come up with anything other than why not to drink old Orange juice I guess it's one of those things that happens in life no doubt that there will be an answer somewhere but I got sick of looking.

As for gs told him there's no chance of gaming online his reply was I can live without the net so I went into router via phone blocked the pc, ps4, tablet and his mobile phone ip addresses.

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7700  PostPosted: 31 May 2017 20:25 
Site Admin

Mornink all
Les me ole mate, i think tomarse,s guts ache came from then not being able to obtain fresh fruit straight from the trees, most prob been sprayed with something to make the fruit look fresh.
O you are a hard man Tomarse taking away the Gs toys, i wonder how long he will last with no electronic toys to play with. Or he will find a way of using your internet connection.
As for our Gd she,s in Melbourne and is going for a job as pallet finder/sorter. I hope she gets the job as its $60k pa starting pay. She seems to be over that shithead of an ex boyfriend thank goodness which is a good thing.
As for our weather cold nights but sunny days in the high teens.

Page 385 of 386 [ 7715 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 382, 383, 384, 385, 386  Next