It is currently 23 Feb 2018 06:15

All times are UTC

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Costa Rica v England
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 22 Jun 2014 07:44 
Site Admin

well what can be said about this? ;dntkn

we all know that england is out and not even a 10 -0 win for us could change that fact. so what is left? all we can do is ti watch in dismay and hope we win? not me .. nope.gif i intend to watch the game with a few bottles of beer and hope that england are humiliated by this team from such a small country. population 4.805mil, england population 56,100,000, i would have thought they could scrape 11 players from that lot do you?

my intention to gloat in defeat is simply for the big headed england player who think they are way, way above the rest of us are brought down to earth with an enormous thud ;thud ;thud ;thud
they need a good slapping :slap: problem is tht they still get paid big-time for being poop.gif , what other job apart from bankers and CEO's do that?

now how many bags did rooney's wife take? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GiffGaff free sim cards unbeatable payGo tariffs
Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post subject: Re: Costa Rica v England
Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 23 Jun 2014 09:20 

Tom mate you forgot Politicians. and the hierarchy at the FA, Soon England teams will be picked from our local pub teams. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: coulden't do any worse :scratchhead: could they?????????????????????????????
George

Post Number:#3  PostPosted: 24 Jun 2014 07:05 
Site Admin

just in case you didin't see this in the joke forum
merchant42 wrote:
Just for Tomrca......unionjack.gif
Roy Hodgson has announced a series of friendlies when the England team return from the World Cup.
They will start by playing the Iceland team, and if they beat them will then play teams from:-

Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys.

well tonight's the night for some redemption for hodgson! what will it be with nine changes. in an interview with lampard he said something like, we are grown men and we should face our failings and move on, well isn't a change of nine players not facing up to failings but rather running away from it. hodgson may see it as giving others a shot in the competition but i most certainly don't. if england don't get humiliated this evening and walk away with a win then it is cleary hodgson fault we are out, on the other hand it could be fiixed :scratchhead: :-( ;)

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#4  PostPosted: 24 Jun 2014 07:06 
Site Admin

just in case you didin't see this in the joke forum
merchant42 wrote:
Just for Tomrca......unionjack.gif
Roy Hodgson has announced a series of friendlies when the England team return from the World Cup.
They will start by playing the Iceland team, and if they beat them will then play teams from:-

Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys.

well tonight's the night for some redemption for hodgson! what will it be with nine changes. in an interview with lampard he said something like, we are grown men and we should face our failings and move on, well isn't a change of nine players not facing up to failings but rather running away from it. hodgson may see it as giving others a shot in the competition but i most certainly don't. if england don't get humiliated this evening and walk away with a win then it is cleary hodgson fault we are out, on the other hand it could be fiixed :scratchhead: :-( ;) :wasntme:

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#5  PostPosted: 25 Jun 2014 11:42 

Well that's it, all over and once again FAILED Perhaps the FA should stop entering English teams in the World and European Cups, so they can concentrate on the greedy Premier league, and nurturing the players for the successful Nations of this world. Hell I think I will convert to the other more manly game of Rugby, which version is best Union or League ??????????
George

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]