It is currently 15 Dec 2017 06:13

All times are UTC

Page 5 of 6 [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post Number:#81  PostPosted: 13 Aug 2014 06:49 
Site Admin

yes goerge there's going to be some annoyed wives from next week when their men take over control of that TV remote follewd by a fair bit of ear bashing th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif "areyou going to fix that fence", "are you just going to sit there waching that", "can't get anything done with you in the house" nad on and on, and on with many, many more well known phrases and sayings th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif england flag england flag england flag england flag england flag england flag england flag england flag

GiffGaff free sim cards unbeatable payGo tariffs
Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#82  PostPosted: 14 Aug 2014 15:44 

Oh so very true Tom. But these woman must know what we were like when they married us, (didn't they). Mined my next door neighbours wife is more into football than he is, she is very good and knowledgeable, and can hold her own with the best ;footy ;footy Pompey had a nice win on Tuesday against Peterborough 1 0 in the old league cup, just hope they will keep it up for the season ahead PUP
George

Post Number:#83  PostPosted: 25 Aug 2014 07:32 
Site Admin

i watched some of the game with your lads George and it was pretty good too aour las weren't play till sunday.

we are still looking just the sme as last season, giving the ball away lacking awareness of who is next to them etc. i can't count how many time they passed directly to a man u player and short cut out passes, they still need a lot of cohesion as a team despite the fact they have had lots of pre-season practice games.

Sunderland 1-1 Man U. not impressed after two games

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#84  PostPosted: 30 Aug 2014 09:01 
Site Admin

QPR v Sunderland
3:00 PM

West Ham v Southampton
3:00 PM

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#85  PostPosted: 14 Sep 2014 08:10 
Site Admin

well george what a killing you's had with newcastle yesterday. i watched the hi-lights last night and the mags had a very poor defence and the saint took great advantage of it too

great game to watch. Southampton 4-0 newcastle

as for my team, still they show little change in their performance at least they are consistent. had it not been for the og by caine the outcome would have been what was expected by most fans and that is a loss for sunderland, at least they pushed hard enough in the last few minutes to creat panic in the spurs box for it to happen

sunderland 2-2 spurs

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#86  PostPosted: 21 Sep 2014 13:28 

Have to say my Grandchildren and there Saint.s are in fine voice right now 2nd in the Premier after this W/E games. But Pompey are not far off the play off places in League two right now, and are from what I have heard beginning to clear there debts faster that most expected, Thought you might have won against Burnley Tom, But a point is better than non. As Tony Pulis says a manager needs three years to get it right, So there is time for Poyet to come good yet mate.
George

Post Number:#87  PostPosted: 27 Sep 2014 08:28 
Site Admin

as you know we are still trying to find our first win george, personally i don't have much faith in the team we have it seems that they still lack movement and ideas especially at the 18yd box and i must say that our keepers are involved in the passing game far to much. i don't think that passing and playing keepies in your own half and around your own 18yd box qualifies as keeping the ball. i coached football for under 7s to under 15s and alway said let them keep the ball as long as it's in their half unless until they drop the clanger of a miss-pass

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#88  PostPosted: 05 Oct 2014 18:04 

Well Tom you must be feeling better after this weeks Win mate, and looking at the league you would appear to be doing better than last season. Portsmouth have paid off there corporate debt early, and the team are within striking distance of the play off's long may it continue. I agree with you Tom playing keep ball in your own half is dangerous and dull football
George

Post Number:#89  PostPosted: 06 Oct 2014 09:43 
Site Admin

saturday's result was great but all fairness not very convincing going by their play standard. stoke were far better at passing and reading sunderland passes which led to many passes simply cut out. nevertheless a win is a win and i shan't complain about that mate, at least we aren't at the bottom of the table like last year and with a little fortuity not end up there either.
;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#90  PostPosted: 10 Oct 2014 14:13 

Ah Tom mate you may be frustrated with Sunderland, but I feel even Sunderland could have given San Marino a bigger hiding than England did last night. Terrible first half and not a great deal better in the second. against a team of part timers. :scratchhead: :scratchhead:
George

Post Number:#91  PostPosted: 10 Oct 2014 15:07 
Site Admin

i could not agree more george. i can remember when san marino embarrassed england having a bag of goals but they were so complacent san marino scored one goal,...... red shirts and red faces. lets face it when we play teams like san marino the game gets pretty boring

STATS:http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/european-championship-qualifier-england-vs-san-marino-match-preview-9782139.html

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#92  PostPosted: 13 Oct 2014 16:23 

What a frustrating week Pompey draw yet another game, at home of all things. And for my money more rubbish dished up by England against Estonia. After the world cup I see positives, not any more, I dread to think what Germany, Spain, Holland, etc would have done to this present England set up. Get shot of Rooney, and bring back Crouch, or that type of player,crosses were going in and no one there to get them, as I remember Crouchie wasn't bad with his feet either. Was it me or were England trying to walk the ball through a packed Estonian defence ??????. Never mined I will still suffer the next game and the one after that, god forbid eng-footy eng-footy eng-footy
George

Post Number:#93  PostPosted: 13 Oct 2014 16:39 
Site Admin

George wrote:
And for my money more rubbish dished up by England against Estonia

so pleased that it wasn't just me that observed the same rubbish george

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#94  PostPosted: 17 Oct 2014 16:08 

Ah Tom it was so very disappointing. I see your lads are down here playing Southampton this W/E. will you be travelling down for the match???? if you are let me know and maybe we could meet for a Beer.
George

Post Number:#95  PostPosted: 17 Oct 2014 17:26 
Site Admin

i would have like to travel there and even more to have a beer with you George you never know i may do one day. i will be having a beer watching the game tomorrow on the puter :thumbsupp: i shall give you a toast !
;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#96  PostPosted: 18 Oct 2014 06:18 

Tom, I will return your toast. Just hope it is a good game, and may the best team win.
George

Post Number:#97  PostPosted: 18 Oct 2014 08:44 
Site Admin

i hope it's far better game than the rolling newcastle got from them 4-0, with a score line like that george i will be happy with a draw this time unionjack.gif ;footy ;footy ;footy

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#98  PostPosted: 18 Oct 2014 14:03 
Site Admin

CheersW.gif

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#99  PostPosted: 18 Oct 2014 20:27 
Site Admin

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! george mate i am so pleased that i wasn't one of those that travelled for the game what a disaster the useless burkes just simply gave up. the really got a lesson in football from southampton.

i switched off at 0-4 with less that 60 minutes to go and you's banged four more in that time ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy ;footy

southampton 0-8 sunderland

shocking for a premier team!!! [Clint.gif] [Clint.gif] [Clint.gif] [Clint.gif]

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#100  PostPosted: 19 Oct 2014 14:50 

Wow Tom, I truly couldn't believe what I was watching. I thought it would have been more even than that. I felt your man looked completely sick, and genuinely ashamed of his team at the after match interviews. I only hope that he can lift them up for your next game against Arsenal. Is there a rift between you manager and his players????? Mined on the other hand it may prove to be the kick up the backside, that motivates them for the rest of the season. For your sake Tom I just hope it is. :scratchhead: :scratchhead:
George

Page 5 of 6 [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next