It is currently 15 Dec 2017 06:11

All times are UTC

Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 18 Apr 2010 17:59 

Custom: The Quizz Master
This is a bench that was erected by the local community of seafoth liverpool were my roots are.My younger brother went the match he was just a young lad 18 yrs old he travelled with his good friend and local lad Gary Church. My brother was fortunate enough to get out of the leppings lane poor gary wasnt. Iam very proud of my son lee who came up with the idea in the first place. Jamie Carragher L.F.C., and Graham Sharp of Everton F.C. Cut the ribbon and unvieled the bench last thursday in bowersdale park seaforth local schoolchildren erected the little flower bed at the rear.When the ribbon was cut they played the Anfield anthem YOU:LL NEVER WALK ALONE. Gary:s father was reduced to tears his mother died of a broken heart not long after gary. Regards all we stand as one whatever football team you support through tradgidies like this islandmann. p.s. it may be available to view on youtube shortly.The pictures are to wide as in pixels i will emal tom with the pics he may be good enough to post them isandmann.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma3Nax8yyOE

http://imageshack.us/

Last edited by islandmann on 01 Aug 2010 17:59, edited 4 times in total.

Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 18 Apr 2010 18:04 
Site Admin

is there an attachment missing?

GiffGaff free sim cards unbeatable payGo tariffs
Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#3  PostPosted: 18 Apr 2010 18:18 

tomrca wrote:

Tom check your email mate i have sent attatchments to you cheers terry.

Post Number:#4  PostPosted: 18 Apr 2010 18:56 

islandmann wrote:
tomrca wrote:

Tom check your email mate i have sent attatchments to you cheers terry.

Tom that is really appreciated mate thank you for your assistance mate Best Regards Terry.

Post Number:#5  PostPosted: 18 Apr 2010 19:46 

Cheers Howard, it was a very moving hour last thursday evening. And considering Jamie Carragher was at Anfield all day i thought him and indeed Graham Sharp were brilliant to give up there evening for a young lad who is forever young R.I.P. Gary.

Post Number:#6  PostPosted: 22 Apr 2010 05:54 
Bosun

Custom: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Live ♥ Laugh ♥ Love ♥ Chocolate Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Terry did you find any pictures of the flowers in back of the bench that the school erected?

Post Number:#7  PostPosted: 11 Jul 2011 00:18 

How delighted i am at the sister ship to the rag the sun newspaper the news of the world going under. After there reports of L.F.C. Supporters behaviour during the hillsborough disaster. It just goes to show how you can trust anything published by any of Murdock's RAGS bury the lot i have witnessed burnt bundles of the sun and news of the world outside shops on Merseyside. And long may it continue Terry. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Post Number:#8  PostPosted: 11 Jul 2011 15:26 
Site Admin

i wouldn't be surprised if that sentiment was widespread Terry. only sad thing about NOTW shutting down is the poor minions get it and not the bar stewards that deserve a whipping, as it was then too.

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#9  PostPosted: 11 Jul 2011 20:33 
Site Admin

Custom: The Farter
Totally agree with you there Tom, but in saying so i would not be at all suprised ot see another one of Murdocks papers rise from the ashes of tnotw, like a typical pheonix, theres no way Murdock will let a money spinner go to the wall without some sort of rescue package being in place. It was interesting to see him being pursued by a load of reporters all wanting his story, the funny thing is he didnt seem to be enjoying himself being the news instead of reporting it.

Post Number:#10  PostPosted: 12 Jul 2011 08:55 

Howard wrote:
Looks like islandmann is emailing the pics to you mate.

As a lifelong Liverpool fan, the Hillsborough disaster will always be in my heart. I, like most other Liverpool fans and I hope most football fans want justice for the 96. I think it's ridiculous that the families of those that died are still having to fight for the truth after all these years.

YNWA

Howard I am with you on this one, I still well remember watching it with chilling disbeleive as it unfolded on the TV screen. Maybe one day Howard the trueth will come out, God willing.
George

Post Number:#11  PostPosted: 12 Jul 2011 09:24 

Lads if the alegations of phone taping, police officers taking bungs etc, are true then for me the corruption would be widespead within the Murdoch Empire, and the whole stinking lot should be closed down and Murdoch thrown in jail for allowing it to happen. As ex seaman we all know the skipper was god, and so is Murdoch within his Empire, and if ever we loose the freedom of the press it will be becouse of him. That said I hear that there is a proposal from a consortium of press personal ( not News International) to buy out the NOTW and restart it
George

Post Number:#12  PostPosted: 12 Jul 2011 10:52 

Lets not forget chaps Murdoch is a non dom here and has never paid a penny of his own wealth in taxes. He certainly has a lot of politicians shaking in there boots interesting that David Cameron wasnt available in parliament to answer questions on monday ?????? He passed the buck onto his culture secretary. Are we looking at a watergate scandle across all parties ? Dont rule it out police taking bungs for Royal Family members mobile numbers. And who else was on his pay role. Obviously we are all disgusted that the family of the beutiful young girl Milly Dowler have had to go through. But we can only sumise he had a member of the M.O.D. in his pocket when he couldnt have stooped any lower than obtaining Families phone numbers of our heroic armed forces who gave the ultimate sacrifice. And what other reverlations are to come from other civil servants who dont forget sign the official secrets act so off with there heads when it all comes to light unless of course evidence has been destroyed ?????????. Kick the swine out of this country of ours on a one way ticket {Boat Ticket let him row home} never to return. I hate to think what kind of reception he would get if he was ever brave enough to step of a train at lime street Liverpool i would hang the B*****D myself Regards lads terry.

Post Number:#13  PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011 06:45 

Hi Terry, hanging would be to good for tha Barsteward, stoneing him would be better, along with his whole onterage
Regard George

Post Number:#14  PostPosted: 17 Jul 2011 17:07 

Agree George just arrived back from Scotland within the last hour i drove my brothers son up there stayed the night his son going to stay the week with him alone hope it will do him a bit of good. I heared on the radio on the way home that Rebekah Brooks the N.O.T.W.Former editor has been arrested. I think there is a lot more to this scandal than we have heared. I think there are a few top polititions going to be brought into the arena before long and a few of them seem a little nervous to me. David Cameron included Regards all terry. :thumbsdown:

Post Number:#15  PostPosted: 18 Jul 2011 04:32 
Site Admin

i think the hillsborough disaster should be remembered at the beginning of every season as well as it's own anniversary. this way it might remind people concerned to do their job correctly in order for things like this not to happen again

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#16  PostPosted: 18 Jul 2011 08:26 

islandmann wrote:
Agree George just arrived back from Scotland within the last hour i drove my brothers son up there stayed the night his son going to stay the week with him alone hope it will do him a bit of good. I heared on the radio on the way home that Rebekah Brooks the N.O.T.W.Former editor has been arrested. I think there is a lot more to this scandal than we have heared. I think there are a few top polititions going to be brought into the arena before long and a few of them seem a little nervous to me. David Cameron included Regards all terry. :thumbsdown:

Hi Terry, See she was released on bail this morning, I agree this is going to be one of our biggist scandels, involving Politicians, Police, civil Servents etc, and with the Americans starting there own infestigations Mr bloody Murdoch could be in big trouble. still wishing for a good result, for your brother. My Grandson tells me that Liverpool have signed Downing from Aston Villa, Think he will be a great aquasition.
Regards George

Post Number:#17  PostPosted: 18 Jul 2011 08:34 

tomrca wrote:
i think the hillsborough disaster should be remembered at the beginning of every season as well as it's own anniversary. this way it might remind people concerned to do their job correctly in order for things like this not to happen again

Hi Tom I fully agree with your sentiments.
George

Post Number:#18  PostPosted: 18 Jul 2011 22:45 

Great idea lads but will never happen one Mr Duckenfield should be serving 96 life sentences, and as for the Murdoch charade take a minute to read this link then ask yourselves after what he reported on LFC Supporters behaviour at Hillsborough why we burn he sun newspaper on Merseyside. And why The iron lady is detested so much here Regards lads Terry.

http://asmercouris.blogspot.com/2011/07 ... ation.html

Post Number:#19  PostPosted: 18 Aug 2011 23:35 

Kenny Dalglish........... Who along with most of the players attended most of the funerals of the Hillsborough 96 Wont let this one slip.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-me ... e-14570643

Please Click Here add your name to the e-petition

Last edited by tomrca on 19 Aug 2011 07:49, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: to add e-petition link

Post Number:#20  PostPosted: 19 Aug 2011 15:55 

Hi All, I have signed this Petition, and just hope that every self respecting FOOTBALL FAN sighns it.
George

Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next