It is currently 25 Feb 2018 21:14

All times are UTC

Page 2 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post Number:#21  PostPosted: 20 Aug 2011 00:09 

Custom: The Quizz Master
Cheers Tom for posting the link to sign the petition the more the better. I wasn't to sure? George one of out of all the players who obviously couldn't attend all the funerals together. They all had time to give grieving familys and friends, And i have nothing but admiration for them all but Kenny Dalglish was deeply saddened by the tragedy he took it very personally. That's one of the reasons he has a great affinity with the supporters and he is back were he belongs Regards lads cheers Tom,, Terry. :clap:

Post Number:#22  PostPosted: 22 Aug 2011 22:38 

Well lads its up to the government to implement there own policy now ,After passing the 100,000 mark on the online petition the public the people who are responsible for them being in a job in the first place which i think they sometimes forget have exercised there democratic right online and way surpassed the 100,000 names. I had a drink with young Gary churches father, last night in our local and he is to meet along with the surviving members of the Hillsborough families victims the weekend. As we both agreed lets here what was said by the politician's that we or there familys never got to here and if certain people made mistakes that led to supporters loosing there lives let them answer to the public and explain themselves and if need be let them face the consequence's .Thank you all Terry. :thumbsupp:

Post Number:#23  PostPosted: 19 Oct 2011 12:54 

Tom could i please post this link with your permision on behalf of the Hillsborough families for justice campaign to get the police documents on the tragedy made public 100,000 signatures required after 22 years i think the establishment of this country at least owe them and LFC Supporters that much Thanks in anticipation Terry.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/2199

Post Number:#24  PostPosted: 19 Oct 2011 15:49 

Custom: That is the way the mop flops
Did finally work out how to sign the petition. Done what politicians do and that was use the truth in a constructive way LOL

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#25  PostPosted: 19 Oct 2011 20:32 
Site Admin

no probs mate you done a link before for it... we are all on the side of the families

GiffGaff free sim cards unbeatable payGo tariffs
Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#26  PostPosted: 19 Oct 2011 23:28 

Cheers Tom, And thanks Les for your support m8 i new you wouldn't let me down. I Will say one thing about this little site of yours Tom after reading some very sceptical posts on SN Im very surprised at the lack of willingness to help ordinary people out when it comes to having a go back at the establishment. But this is never the case here i think i may drop my hook here and put my wheel amidships i dont think i will be plotting a course for SN For a while they have very short memories some of them not all just a few maybe they should relate the familys of hills borough to the same plight as the familys on the link below once again thank you Tom well appreciated Terry. :thumbsupp: ps Kelvin McKenzie eat your heart out some very iffy questions to answer ? The truth will always will out.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Derbyshire

Post Number:#27  PostPosted: 20 Oct 2011 02:52 

Terry it might be alright to wander up to the bridge to do your watch but I always found that it felt great to get back to the real world below decks. Not belittling the site it is just I feel that way with SH. Should have been called number five but not promoting that Tom. Yes I did slum it on SN for a while and it was not until I really got into a few of them that the posting start to get positive responses. Think there are a lot of ego's being stroked on that site. Have been known to mix it with the catering staff on the MN site as well but feel that Tom has carried on where Tony left of and allows a lot of freedom here like on number five with the same guidlines we had then. Thank you

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#28  PostPosted: 20 Oct 2011 07:34 
Site Admin

if sailors home is used as a platform to rally support for genuinely felt injustice of this nature. there is no reward other than justice for the loss of family that will suffice mothers, fathers, husbands and wives for avoidable horrors such as Hillsborough and MV Derbyshire. even justice in insufficient for the pain.

i sincerely hope that there will be a satisfactory closure for each and everyone of the families.

without detracting from the purpose of the this thread, thanks for the extreme kind comments about SH, they are greatly appreciated
Tom

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#29  PostPosted: 20 Oct 2011 14:04 

Les wrote:
Terry it might be alright to wander up to the bridge to do your watch but I always found that it felt great to get back to the real world below decks. Not belittling the site it is just I feel that way with SH. Should have been called number five but not promoting that Tom. Yes I did slum it on SN for a while and it was not until I really got into a few of them that the posting start to get positive responses. Think there are a lot of ego's being stroked on that site. Have been known to mix it with the catering staff on the MN site as well but feel that Tom has carried on where Tony left of and allows a lot of freedom here like on number five with the same guidlines we had then. Thank you

Les during are next cyber session :drunk: :drunk: we can as we always do put the world to rights.
I think the difference is here is more like being aboard ship with a good old mix in the crew regardless of whatever your department was. On SN. It seems to me like you are sent to coventry if your post doesnt please everyone. Its a good thing for me i never sailed with a few of them guys it would have cost me a lot of money in days logged,,,,,,,, But then it would also have given me what i dont mind paying for :club: a lot of pleasure Regards Les @ Tom Terry. :thumbsupp:

Post Number:#30  PostPosted: 27 Oct 2011 00:22 

Just as we are about to get the answers and closure regarding Hillsborough .What the hell is this bloody Tory idiot trying to make a political football out of a process his own government has started is it a wonder there is no Tory headquarters in Liverpool city centre you would think he had more on his plate tryng to get a deal for the uk citizen in Europe {Bewildered} Regards lads Terry. nope.gif

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/2 ... -23512657/

Post Number:#31  PostPosted: 27 Oct 2011 07:02 
Site Admin

Custom: The Farter
Hi Terry long time no post.
This disaster has all the smatterings of what went on with the Aberfan disaster of 66. Which has finally come to a sort of closure for those involved.
Have a read of the attached link and see what you think. Especially when you think that the chairman of the coal board was an ex union delegate man.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aberfan_disaster
PS i did sign your petition and i hope it helped

Post Number:#32  PostPosted: 28 Oct 2011 14:38 

Hi Taff i have read that 3 times and digested more regarding Aberfan, Than ever before yes there are similarities both adults and sadly children involved in both tragedies. As for the N.C.B. I'm surprised there wasn't riots in parts of South Wales as that child's father said { i want the death certificate of my child's to state crushed to death by the NCB} And reading the way the familys were treated again by the establishment who can blame him.We as a country may have the ability of dealing with the tyrants around the world who oppress there citizens. But when it comes to home bread tyrants and that's the only way i can describe them. There is always stumbling blocks and barriers put in the way to protect those who are to blame. And as you say Unions!!!!!!!!!! well i shall leave judgment to anyone who reads it but yes i agree with you absolute disgrace. And we could go on forever on Aberfan /Hillsborough/ The M.V.Derbyshire. All of which would have been swept under the carpet but for the persistence of the victims families. And to some extent Geoff you could categorise Bloody Sunday in Northern Ireland. Another penis up by the establishment with the loss of woman and children's lives.Although some would vindicate there actions not me. It was like the four mentioned {LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER} Any of the Hillsborough familys will tell you as would i dont doubt the familys in Aberfan it was never about money its that magic word {SORRY} We made a mistake we take responsibility for what happened. But for some reason SORRY seems to be the hardest word. Regards m8 keep well and if i ever pass through the village of Aberfan i for one would lite a candle in memory of the beautiful innocence. And on going suffering and mental torture that was taken away and inflicted by greed and negligence R.I.P. Them all.Terry. :x

Post Number:#33  PostPosted: 12 Sep 2012 15:32 

Attachment:
Kelvin MacKenzie. Justify This !!.jpg
Vindicated may the 96 souls rest in peace as for this bunch of low lifes they might get there,s yet. Terry.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Number:#34  PostPosted: 12 Sep 2012 18:50 
Site Admin

Hi tel. i think that the whole of the UK is pleased that the relatives of the lost at Hillsborough have the truth, not only that i also feel that prosecutions should be set to each and everyone concerned in the cover up when and wherever possible.

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#35  PostPosted: 17 Sep 2012 00:24 

Thanks Tom George and all, We no we have won a battle? now lets try and win the war. 23yrs of lies, deciet, failure on the services most people take for granted, And how Duckenfield can sleep of a night is beyond me. Bettison has got to resigne, And as for Kelvin McKenzie i hope he ends up doing a stretch in walton jail Liverpool. Then he will understand justice. Cheers lads Terry. ;footy

Post Number:#36  PostPosted: 17 Sep 2012 21:16 
Site Admin

Each and every person that has any feeling of loss deserv support from the people of the UK.

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#37  PostPosted: 17 Sep 2012 23:32 

Terry sorry mate but I can see those slimmy ba**ards slithering their way out of justice but do hope that I am wrong on this.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#38  PostPosted: 16 Oct 2012 13:06 

Les, it looks like the first inquiry is to be overturned and a new one conducted. They wont all get away with this mate. I just hope that the attorney general calls for a new inquiry. And it is not held in any part of Yorkshire Regards Terry.

Post Number:#39  PostPosted: 17 Oct 2012 08:59 
Site Admin

this time with all the new evidence the whole of the UK is behind them terry

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#40  PostPosted: 18 Oct 2012 01:31 

Cheers Tom and all for the support, Crazy thing is did these idiots really think they could cover this up? Once the battle commenced regarding this tragedy i am not blowing my whistle as a scouser or an L.F.C. Supporter i would have backed any club in the whole of the UK or world to the hilt once it became obvious that some things didn't add up. Its worth remembering and also thanking a lot of people and not just football supporter,s but influential politicians, lawyers, And to some extent the press itself around the world not just this country. For there not just moral support , Expertise and endless backing. But also there financial and voluntary input that went a long way to reach this point in the whole charade. The Hills borough families never received a penny from anyone in there quest it was all funded by donations and goodwill. And i can tell you that knowing one Father personally that lost his son at the age of 19yrs as most of you know he has sadly been told the lad was possibly still at a point where he could have been brought back to life had he had the medics available to him at 15.40 on the day .Given the cut off point to even try and help the dieing and dead was 15.15. Gives you an idea as fathers yourselves how hard a pill that is to have to swallow. Regards lads Terry. :thumbsupp:

Page 2 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next