It is currently 18 Nov 2017 02:39

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 21 Feb 2017 20:15 
Site Admin

A heterosexual couple who appealed in court for a civil partnership have lost their case despite judges admitting it may be in “breach of human rights.”
Londoners Rebecca Steinfeld and Charles Keidan, who have been together for 10 years, took their case to the Court of Appeal after losing their case in the High Court last year.

The couple, who have a 20-month-old daughter, wanted a civil partnership because they reject the “patriarchal” institution of marriage on principal.

READ MORE HERE:

GiffGaff free sim cards unbeatable payGo tariffs
Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 23 Feb 2017 22:47 

Custom: That is the way the mop flops
Personally think that all this crap about marriage is over the hill. If two people really want to be together and a legal document is stopping them then obviously they have their priorities wrong. Marriage is so fecking in this day and age. Why would a couple want to spend all that money to put on a bloody show when they are entering a period of their lives where having a debt for a party is the last thing that they need.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#3  PostPosted: 24 Feb 2017 09:19 
Site Admin

i only see this story as a failure of equal rights les the deial of the same rights because they aren't homosexual.

GiffGaff free sim cards unbeatable payGo tariffs
Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#4  PostPosted: 24 Feb 2017 21:38 

Custom: That is the way the mop flops
Thomarse life has always been unfair as I have found out many times. The upside is it makes one stronger working around the best options to overcome it and stop relying on others to sort it out for them. As said it does not matter if they are poofters, Carpet munchers or straight there is always going to be problems making it with the one you love. It is a matter of two people getting together and working out how to accept each other. If there is no problems or worse no arguments then it means that one of them has become to fecking timid to say anything and the other one to bloody dominant which means that leads to living a life without full potential. I know that the sheriff and I had some really big ding dongs for years before we nutted out to except each others views so now I only have to ask her what my views are now LOL.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]