It is currently 11 Dec 2017 13:15

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 22 Oct 2015 07:24 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3186489/

Anjem Choudary and his family, if not already?
Should be exiled to a country ruled by Shari’a Law. Enough is enough!

Islam is failing: Sunnis and Shiites are killing, each other ISIS is killing everyone.
Choudary and his cohorts are finally facing the courts and the laws of Great Britain.
Laws he calls man made laws, I find that ludicrous.
I believe all religion is manmade; I am a nonbeliever but I don’t try to convert others to be nonbelievers’.
It is of no concern to me what religion a person adheres to as long as the laws and norms of the society in which they choose to live are followed.
Assimilation and cohesion is the tie that binds any society

Let me qualify one fact before I continue’ Muslim is not a race, it is a religion, you choose for yourself and you can change it or leave at will.
Race is something you are born into and you can-not change it; therefore, the vilification of a religion is not racist!

I understand Islam is the politicisation of the Muslim religion and is a Fascist ideology; however, it is bordering on bigotry to believe all Muslims are bad.

A recent poll says 95% of British Muslims declare their loyalty to Britain and are proud of their Britishness.
The following debunks the Poll that came up with that percentage.
http://www.counterfire.org/articles/ana ... -terrorism

However, there is a minority who have Jihadist leanings, in Australia/Britain and Europe are not easily identifiable.
I believe if a person, whatever nationality, is found to have Jihadist sentiment, they should be stripped of citizenship and exiled to a Caliphate country, no if’s or but’s; they have to go.

I grew up in a Britain where kids read the Beano, Dandy, listened to Just William and Dick Barton on the wireless or laughed at the antics of Billy Bunter.
Using Public Transport was the rule rather than the exception and a quiet pint in the pub with your girlfriend or mates was fun.
If on occasion you got into a scrap you didn’t kick someone when they went down, gallantry and fairness was still a practiced.
Doors were always opened for the elderly and females.
The man always walked on the outside, if walking along a road, with a female and you always stood for a lady on a bus or tram if all seats were taken.
Importantly, women breast feeding their baby, in public weren’t chided or ordered out of a public building, it never happened, that was normal; it was in Liverpool anyway!

In 2017 I will have been in Australia for 60 years and a citizen for 50 of those years; jumping ship in this wonderful country was the best move I ever made.
In my heart I am still an Englishman and proud of that and it sorely affects when I see or read about what is happening in the country of my birth, the “Old Country”.

I only present my opinion and have no intention to offend anyone.
If someone takes umbrage at what I’ve written I apologise.

Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 22 Oct 2015 15:12 
Site Admin

choudary is already being held in prison awaiting trial for terror related charges tony.
this excessive low life that are of foreign birth (saudi) have one damned nerve to call for sharia and IS when their first words were to be in the uk for a better life

GiffGaff free sim cards unbeatable payGo tariffs
Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#3  PostPosted: 23 Oct 2015 13:16 

tomrca wrote:
choudary is already being held in prison awaiting trial for terror related charges tony.
this excessive low life that are of foreign birth (saudi) have one damned nerve to call for sharia and IS when their first words were to be in the uk for a better life

I agree Saudis' should be banned from Britain along with the Islamic Ideology; however, Anjem Choudary was born in, Welling Garden City, UK.

That wacky pseudo religion Scientology, dreamt up by the late Science Fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard , is not a religion it's a scam driven by blackmail and is banned in many countries.
My opinion regarding the Muslim faith is, it's a 'Fascist' Ideology, just like Nazism and should also be banned by all Democracies including Britain and all European Countries.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]