It is currently 18 Jan 2018 23:33

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Randy deck boys
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 25 Jun 2011 21:27 
Site Admin

Custom: The Farter
A sad but true story.It wasn’t only the wingers that chased the talent around the ships there were some randy deckies that did it too. On the Capetown Castle, there were 4 of us deck boys.
Who became very friendly with 4 boarding school girls heading back to Capetown for their summer holidays, they were about our own age.
Four of us deck boys agreed to meet them on the stern docking bridge after their evening meal. It was a fair hike for us to come from our accommodation in the foc’sle, to the docking bridge area and this was an area that they kept any dogs that were in transit to SA. We managed to avoid the Maters at arms, we knew there were two of them that patrolled the upper decks after dark. So there we were all around that area and we were getting on famously, having a good time if you get my meaning. Then over the tanoy came a loud voice, will the person or persons playing with the engine room telegraph please stop it immediately” Evidently one of the girls had been playing with the handles and that was ringing the repeater in the engine room. We knew that it wouldn’t be long before the Maa, s arrived, to check out who was doing what with the telegraph, so we scattered but to late our escape route was blocked, there was one Maa on each side of the deck coming our way, there was no escape! We told the girls to stay, as they wouldn’t get into trouble. The four of us started to look for hiding places, one went into the cowling vent and promptly disappeared, I climbed in to a dog kennel after evicting a rather large smelly St Bernard dog. The other two found themselves holes to hide in. The girls were ushered off to their respective cabins and the Maa, s disappeared. After a while we four came out of hiding, well three of us did, the one who went down the vent was stuck in the laundry. He had fallen right through the vent and lucky for him he landed in a full laundry tub, but he couldn’t get out as the door was locked. After a bit of thought we arranged a rope and hauled him back the way he went in. There was a nasty smell wafting around and we wanted to know who had sh8t themselves nobody admitted anything. After a bit of hide and seek to avoid the Maa,s we managed to get back to the cabins without being caught, but all the time that stench of sh8t remained with us. In the light of the cabins we found out what it was. It was ME when I crawled into the kennel I had inadvertently kneeled and then sat in dogs crap, have you ever seen the size of a St Bernard turd, there huge! And I had it all over my jeans, I spent the next few hours washing out my jeans and having a good shower. I swear I could still smell that Sh8t weeks after, it seemed to permeate the denim material, so those jeans went over the wall, well before I finished that trip. It was better to chuck the jeans away rather than live with that stench.
Would it do it all over again, you bet yer socks I would, but the next time I would avoid the dog crap or better still pick a smaller dog who had better manners and who did not crap in his own kennel.

Post subject: Re: Randy deck boys
Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 26 Jun 2011 00:58 

Good yarn Taffy. The only bit I find hard to believe is that deck-boys could be randy!

Post Number:#3  PostPosted: 26 Jun 2011 06:48 

Custom: Sailors Home Spinner!
Another great yarn Geoff,I swear I could smell that dog turd as I was reading it,
BrianD

Post Number:#4  PostPosted: 26 Jun 2011 07:17 

Custom: That is the way the mop flops
Good one Geoff you have progressed from smelling of dog sh8t to being up to your nuts in sheep sh8t. LOL

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#5  PostPosted: 26 Jun 2011 07:55 
Site Admin

now that i would believe of you Geoff and it would a typical trick of a you as a young'n. ya mucky pup :lmao:

GiffGaff free sim cards unbeatable payGo tariffs
Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]