All times are UTC

Forum rules

simple rules: no nudity and no severe swear words
If you are unsure if a word is acceptable just type it the preview the post

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: con-men at it again
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 05 May 2017 08:09 
Site Admin

placed this in the funny page because it's a first for me, considering that theologians are well educated men and women grammar and spelling is bad and i claim to be terrible at it but i can spot it still.

i have had relatives die in south africa, garna, nigeria etc and south america but never from the british clergy :lmao:

St Benedict Parish
Abbey Charlbury Grove Ealing
London W5 2DY
United Kingdom

Dearly Beloved,
Notification of Bequest
On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Dr Phillip Melchiorre,I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter to you through the Post
Office was returned undelivered.I hereby attempt to reach you via your e-mail address.I wish to notify you that late Dr Phillip Melchiorre made you a
beneficiary to his will.He left the sum of Thirty Million United States Dollars (US30,000,000.00) to you in the codicil and last atestation to his will.

Being a widely travelled man,he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who
wished you good.Late Dr Phillip Melchiorre until his death was an Ethical philosopher,former managing director and pioneer staff of a giant construction
company.He was a very devoted christian who loved to give out and devoted himself to writing books.His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during
his life time.Late Dr Phillip Melchiorre Will is now ready for execution.
According to him this money is to support your personal endeavours and to help the poor and the needy.Please If I reach you as I am hopeful,endeavour to get
back to me as soon as possible to enable the immediate execution of your portion of the bequest to enable earlier disbursment by the Paying Bank.You should
foward along your telephone and fax numbers including a proof to confirm your identity as the beneficiary in question and your current mailing address if
different from the above.Proof of Identity should be either International passport or drivers License.
I hope to hear from you immediately.
Yours in his service,
Rev.Angelos Thompson
Parish Priest
EMAIL;revangelosthompson0909@gmail,com

GiffGaff free sim cards unbeatable payGo tariffs
Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post subject: Re: con-men at it again
Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 05 May 2017 09:14 
Site Admin

Custom: The Farter
HaHaHaHa
Seems strange that its a local parish priest and not some high flying lawyer contacting you. LOL

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]