It is currently 24 Feb 2018 22:10

Post subject: Re: sailorsymo/tonydw
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 02 Feb 2009 10:11 

It is amazing how much you forget in just a few weeks, I have to stop and think how-to when it comes to Board administration but with Eddies help I’ll soon be up to speed.
I have decided to leave this Amin Forum unlocked then you will get the notices and you can give us your feed-back.
I start back teaching computing on Thursday 5th.February but it will only one day per week, I won’t be making any house-calls it will just be one day a week then if the seniors want extra help I have created a Computer support forum and they will be able to go there.

Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 03 Feb 2009 04:57 

Custom: That is the way the mop flops
Well I wish Eddie all the best and congratulate you Tony on taking over the site. Now if only I could find a problem that would stump you. Just to be a nuisance. Best of luck mate. Les

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#3  PostPosted: 03 Feb 2009 10:12 

Ed you don't have to have been in the Merch to enjoy, it just helps but thank you for giving us a kick in the rear and saving the home and I hope you will keep in touch. And welcome back Tonydw sure you will soon get re aquanted with the controls and hopefully take the home to new hights
George

Post Number:#4  PostPosted: 03 Feb 2009 13:36 

Ed you have done a great job getting the site restarted, keep with us and you will soon have your tickets. Tony glad to see you back at the helm again, cheers Ernie.

Post Number:#5  PostPosted: 03 Mar 2009 12:21 

Good to see Tony back on the bridge, and thanks a lot Ed , you did us proud.

Post Number:#6  PostPosted: 04 Mar 2009 03:03 

stanmass wrote:

I was only talking to Ed last Thursday at the school and he was saying he's tried to login to the Home a couple of times with no luck; seeing your post Stan just reminded me so I checked and I see he's no longer registered ... I'll have to tell him to register again.?

Post Number:#7  PostPosted: 05 Mar 2009 10:46 

tonydw wrote:
stanmass wrote:

I was only talking to Ed last Thursday at the school and he was saying he's tried to login to the Home a couple of times with no luck; seeing your post Stan just reminded me so I checked and I see he's no longer registered ... I'll have to tell him to register again.?

Hi Tony I think Ed should be made a honery member for having kept us going and for kicking our backsides into gear, also for putting links to other sites even though he was about to pull the plug and close the home, (there are many that wouldn't of bothered)
so Ed stand up and accept the praise you rightfully deserve. Tony on the point of links to other sites I have noticed the link on the all at sea site for the sailershome no longer directs you to this site, and could be costing us potential members
George

Post Number:#8  PostPosted: 05 Mar 2009 22:43 

George wrote:
tonydw wrote:
stanmass wrote:

Hi Tony I think Ed should be made a honery member for having kept us going and for kicking our backsides into gear, also for putting links to other sites even though he was about to pull the plug and close the home, (there are many that wouldn't of bothered)
so Ed stand up and accept the praise you rightfully deserve. Tony on the point of links to other sites I have noticed the link on the all at sea site for the sailershome no longer directs you to this site, and could be costing us potential members
George

George thank you for pointing out the dud link to the Sailors' Home, I got an email off Bill Young this morning and that's all been fixed. Cheers mate!