It is currently 23 Nov 2017 23:46

All times are UTC

Page 390 of 392 [ 7832 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392  Next
 Post subject: Re: good morning!
Post Number:#7781  PostPosted: 25 Aug 2017 22:03 

Custom: LORD REGINALD OF THE MANOR!
Well Taffy2 its your own fault, its those sheep, you are not suppose to invite them into bed on very cold nights.

Click here for live webcam on New Caledonia
Thaithyme

Post Number:#7782  PostPosted: 30 Aug 2017 20:17 
Site Admin

Custom: The Farter
Theres nothing wrong cuddling up to a nice warm wooly on a cold winters night Sir Reg.
been crook last few days sinus from all that pollen floating around ended up with an infection but im pleased to say 50% of the local population have the same thing.
No movement on the house sale, one young couple from the red zone in Edgecumbe want it . They are being fobbed off by the council and insurance co who are arguing who,s responsible for their pay out from a compulsory purchase of their home and land.

Post Number:#7783  PostPosted: 31 Aug 2017 01:15 

Custom: That is the way the mop flops
Sorry to hear that you are developing an alergy to Brabra mate it might pay to give her a bath to get the pollen out of the fleece. So you got a nibble for purchase of the property mate but as usual every bugger will be there with their hands out to make sure that they get a piece of the action. Thankfully this is the last day of winter and hoping for a better summer than last lot we have had. Forcast is for hot and dry this time round. Heard this every fecking year but daresay that fires will be rife this year if so after all the rain last year providing fonder for the bush. How is it going Tomarse with the GS is he now working again. I got a few grand kids that live close to the wallet myself and as they get older their wants get larger LOL. Only got two GS's that live four hours away and they usually arrive on school holidays for a week or so except for xmas when they lob here for a few weeks. Love each and every one of them especially when they give my two a hard time LOL. See that the sabre rattling is still going on. What with the school boy antics of our lot in power and it seems that it is the same world wide with lots of? He said I said moments going on. As said I am just hissed of with the whole fecking lot of them. Sir Reg how is it going with the independence of your gaff are you staying there or shifting ship to another part of the globe. There is a place in the land of the long white cloud on the market and another in the UK willing to swop house with you LOL

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7784  PostPosted: 06 Sep 2017 08:28 
Site Admin

How's everyone?. Hope that your skippers are improving geoffury, I've had similar probably since I went to my nephew's wedding in a double tipi. I guessing that there's pollen or harvest dust or perhaps mould spore from the tipis that has triggered it I also know that you get far worse than me . So get off those fags Geoff.

GiffGaff free sim cards unbeatable payGo tariffs
Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7785  PostPosted: 07 Sep 2017 19:53 
Site Admin

Morning all.
Still here feeling really pi**d off and pi**d on. Cant shake off this sinus thingy, though i cant complain as everybody in the area seems to have it or have had it, even the doctors are down with it.
As for the house sale im truly over that, fecking wankers want every last cent in the dollar. have another house viewer coming in at 1pm today. Now get this have you ever seen or heard of a maori jew. Well we have one coming, typical jew boy wants everything given into his hands. Its the same one that wanted to know about the Magma levels under the house, now he wants us to provide him with a toxicology report for P and a house file. feck those are what the buyer buys not the vendor. Tox report is around $500, property report $250, as well as a geological report.
well enough of my moans, elections in a few weeks and we are getting all the diatribe coming out of their gobs. They must wash their gobs out with dunny paper for all the B/S coming out. Each promising $$$$$$ in your pockets but what there not telling you they want the money off you first because the well is dry. th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif
Off now to get the house shipshape for another old mans inspection.
Just as an aside and i know you will like it. Our cow cocky neighbor is building two houses on the block next to us, one halfway up the hill (nearly finished) the other on the top of the hill. Now dont ask me how he got them but he has got his hands on over 40 used construction tyres, you know the ones that they use in the opencast mines. The really big buggers and hes using them to stablise the hill so that he can build the second house. We heard these huge BOOMS then some shouting then a really BIG BOOM WTF was that?. Ron the cowcocky was placing these tyres on top of the hill with his digger, he place one tyre and went back to get a second tyre and returned back to notice the first tyre had disappeared. :scratchhead: where the feck has that gone, well he found out, his daughter who was working with some contractors in the house halfway up the hill. Came running out just in time to see this tyre about 12ft across and weighing around 2 tons miss the house by a matter if feet and go crashing down the hill eventually stopping after mowing down about 20 half grow pine trees. th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif
And you wonder why we want to move with an idiot like that living above you. th_lmao1-vi.gif
Attachment:
mining-job-western-australia.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Number:#7786  PostPosted: 08 Sep 2017 04:01 

Attachment:
2587CC8800000578-0-image-a-5_1423563699999.jpgTaffy2..jpg
Hi Taffy This is no way to sell your house, Taking selfies in the lounge room dose not help the sale. Thanks to an unknown , but suspect its our taffy????
reg :wave;

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thaithyme

Post Number:#7787  PostPosted: 09 Sep 2017 11:50 
Site Admin

Seeing geoffury with a handbag would scare me off too

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7788  PostPosted: 13 Sep 2017 08:42 
Site Admin

Weather is sliding downhill rapidly into that wintery feel. Only feels like 8 to 10 c this morning

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7789  PostPosted: 13 Sep 2017 19:19 
Site Admin

Good mornink all.
Sorry to say the that is not me Sir reg and besides its the wrong colour handbag. Or as they say in taffy welsh hambag.
Weather chit here to tomarse still awaiting spring, but i suppose were better off than the mexicans and yanks.
nothings moving on the house sale, there are a few interested but dont have the $$$$. The house we were looking at turned belly up as it tested positive for P and the things the seller had said she had had done wernt done or done badly thinking a lick of paint was going to cure the problems.Big learning curve though, seems P penetrates anything plastic IE AC unit light shades bath tub etc.
Ive been busy still getting rid of stuff on Trademe (ebay) and the shed is looking quite empty. Anybody got any use for 100 LPs LOL

Post Number:#7790  PostPosted: 13 Sep 2017 22:56 

Can see our Stumpy staying where he is with all the fecking around trying to move. Our mate Ted ended up moving once again after his first move after many moons. Why not wait until the housing market goes tits up and starts becoming a buyers market mate. My logic is that there is a lot of money to be saved. Yes you get less for you gaff but you also end up paying a lot less for the new one so the difference has to be smaller unless one is downsizing. The only winners with property are real estate, solicitors, councils, agencies doing inspections and the government along with a few others with their hands out. Or is that just here in Oz. Weather here has gone tits up as well today after a couple of nice days with temps in the low thirties but it rained last night so taken the temps down today and just when I braved breaking out the shorts yesterday. Happens every fecking time I do that LOL. One will learn one day. How is it going M'lord with your residency are you staying there or still thinking of moving as not been keeping up with news of your island paradise. As said before there is a place on the market in the land of the long white cloud with plenty of room in the shed for your wine collection. Just thought about Stumpy's LP collection and think he would be wise to keep them as they are starting to make a come back here as apperantly they give out a better sound the old vinyl's. Mind you do not know about country and western or big band sounds LOL.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7791  PostPosted: 15 Sep 2017 20:24 
Site Admin

Mornink all.
Les there are two things that are prompting the move one is down sizing as this place. Its a lot of mainenace just keeping the place tidy and she,s due a repaint in the next two years, thats a lot of work never mind the costs of paint etc. For some reason paint in NZ is very expensive IE $200 per 8 litres of paint and i will need 20 litres for the outside walls and another 30 litres for the roof. And the second reason which i know you will fully understand, i want some benefits ($$$$) out of this place before the kids get it all.
You never know if we can sell this place you might get a knock at your door wanting to know if er indoors will let you come out and play down the pub. th_lmao1-vi.gif
As for our housing market, Auckland are driving up the house prices and there is a shortage of houses for sale, i think it will just be a case of sit back and wait. Saying that not many people are looking as we have the general election coming up and buyers are awaiting to see who gets in.
Peed off with the up coming elections as well,Everyone of the parties are promising everything and not one of them can deliver on these promises. National (tories)still want to sell off the country to the asians Labour want to build 1000s of house with no infrastructure, tell you lot over the ditch to stop sending our undesirable kiwi inigrunts back ot nz and up the benefits. , greens want to plant 100, 000,000 trees, stop the cows from farting and build cycle ways around the countryside and all the rest are just a ramshackle mess of give me, give me. Ho nearly forgot the greens, by 2020 want us all in electric cars. Rant over.
Weather wise much of the same :rain :sunny :rain :blizza: :rain :sunny

Post Number:#7792  PostPosted: 15 Sep 2017 23:42 

Condolances mate about the fire as never thought that you would be subjected to being burnt out from a bush fire mate. Hope that all is well with you both. Daresay that the insurance company is going to drag their heels in paying you out but at least you still have a block of land left mate or does the insurance company claim that as well? Bloody hell just realised it has not happened yet LOL. Think that scenario is going to be played out a lot here once the interest rates start going north for sure. Yep not envying you one tiny bit going through selling a house mate. I take it that the two of you have not really settled as to where you want to live and are leaving your options open in that aspect. As for politicians and polictical parties we to have a choice of which party is going to make us take it up the rear and the choice of either getting it done fast or slow. The main debate going on at moment is a postal vote (not compulsary) to decide if poofters and carpet munchers can get married. Think that they have come to the realisation that the rest of Oz is full of poofters and all the sea hunts are in Canberra. Anyway mate all the best with getting the right price for your gaff and real soon for you to mate as nothing fecking worse than having cabin inspection so often and so randomly is there.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7793  PostPosted: 16 Sep 2017 10:12 
Site Admin

Looks like you all going on the move. Me? I'm staying put.
Weather is feeling pretty cold with the N and NW winds daytime temps are already falling below double figures when the current bun disappears.

I'll just hang fire geoffury about coming to long white cloud until you n Trish find where you are bound cos I still intend to get there...

Still using my mobile for the net cos GS failed to update pc and it appears to have installed a bust or partial update, my guess he switched it off during an update. Never mind I'll get it sorted. For some reason SH won't let me intme into the engine room via my phone it just keeps going going round in a circle ending with you need to login

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7794  PostPosted: 17 Sep 2017 23:17 

Tomarse I still go for the old method of changing HDD and formatting and reinstall windows plus all the main crap that one has to. Can say that it usually takes me most of the day to do and a pain in the rectum but knowing that one has got rid of the crap from the old HDD. Mind you pays to save what one needs onto a flash drive first LOL. I now have three HDD but only use one as one is my back up one to go onto and the other one is for the GS to use when here so if he stuffs it up he can format and intall his self and learn how to do it for future reference. Does not take any trouble to change them as I leave the side of the puter of for access plus cooling. Also handy for cleaning out the dust that they accumulate in a very short time. As for using the software well that is another story and really does my head in.

Enjoy the warm spell you bloody bar steward while I freeze my nuts of here. So looking forward to getting out of the twenties and going back to shorts. Mind you not to bad as the shoes and socks are still confined and have been confined to the cupboard all year in fact gave the son my old work socks as they where still in good nick and hardly worn. Still think that Stumpy should open up that wallet of his and purchase paint as it would be a lot cheaper than shifting ship. Always knew that he is the one with long pockets and short arms and even shorter after loosing the end of a digit. Wonder if they have the same system over there as here. That is? Reverse Mortgage where one mortages there home and do not pay back anything until they kark it then the mortgager takes the money out of the eatate before the kids get it. Personally would not go in for it but some have to release assets to use while still breathing. Just a thought if he has not looked into it.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7795  PostPosted: 18 Sep 2017 09:01 
Site Admin

Git moaning. Enroute to my daughter's cos she laid up with sciatica so will be doing whatever when I get there after a 2hour journey of bus train and bus.

Achiing after yesterday bowling with son, his Mrs, 3 yooung children of 1 has autism and GS.
Settee jumped on my back as soon I got back home

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7796  PostPosted: 18 Sep 2017 19:59 
Site Admin

Mornink all.
When were you thinking of coming out Tomarse??
les i did look into that reverse mortgage scheme and as for as i can tell it only works if you are on your own and is a rip off as you end up owning more than what they pay you out.
as for painting the house myself, 5 years ago yes not now and because of all the do gooders OSH have gotten onto the band wagon. where they now insist on private properties come under the umbrella, gone are the days when you didnt have to obey their rules as you were not in anybodys employment. Now anything over 6ft off the ground must have scaffolding with the approved handrails, any sloped surfaces you must wear a safety harness etc. The worlds gone fecking crazy.A mate of mine got caught painting his roof OSH got involved and slapped a Prohibition order on him and because he told then to feck off and trespassed the git from his property. They then slapped a $1000 infringement fine on him, he went to court and lost his case. Same as you are not allowed to build your own extensions or any building work without the proper tickets, feck they get you all ways.

Post Number:#7797  PostPosted: 19 Sep 2017 21:43 

Would that be six feet measurment taken from the ground to the underpart of the foot mate? So okay so long as one does not have a house higher than fourteen feet hey. Then again with a roller and extension could add a couple more feet to that. Glad it is not like that here (yet I think) as working of a ladder that I use from the back of the ute would I take it be a no no there LOL. So how come you are allowed to put up christmass decoration around the house? Do not blame you for not going down the reverse mortgage crap as it would have to be the last resort for this little black duck. Braving the weather today and decided to give the shorts another go even if the nuts are up and the nipples are out. Come on Tomarse give us back the heat from the current bun mate you have had it for to long now. How are you fairing over there M'lord are you starting to thaw out from winter yet. Have not seen our resident fleamale on site for a while.

MY GALLERY COLLECTION

Post Number:#7798  PostPosted: 20 Sep 2017 00:36 
Site Admin

Good mornink all
Another PIG of a mornink everything i touch seems to turn to poop.gif poop.gif poop.gif Hey maybe this afternoon will be better.
another prospective buyer gone down the tube, Cant raise the $$.So its sit back and wait again. There must be some idiot out there that has the $$
As for putting a ladder on the back of your ute, that will come into another category, mobile cherry pickers and no it no the girls on the old K road or Montys. th_lmao1-vi.gif
well now for the grim news! were all going to die, a fuel pipe from Marsden Point oil refinery to the airport has burst ,stopping their supply of aviation spirit the planes cant refuel and so cant fly,( ho dear dear me) and it wont be fixed at the earliest till Monday.
The navy has been called in to make supplies to the airport, but hello there no pipelines from Auckland harbour to the airport ( ho dear dear dear me) and theres not enough road tankers to keep up supplies. And it gets worse now about a doz gas stations in Auckland have run out of 95 octane petrol making Aucklanders pay for 98 octane fuel instead (Ho dear poor poor aucklanders) my heart bleeds for you Not. Some are driving a 200k round trip to fill up with 95. feck are they stupid or what, it will cost them 1/2 a tank of fuel, just to get a $3 saving. th_lmao1-vi.gif
Up date all government departments are now being told not to fly but take the car or delay their meeting etc.
Maybe they should take the greens advice and get on their bikes. th_lmao1-vi.gif

Post Number:#7799  PostPosted: 22 Sep 2017 19:06 
Site Admin

th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif th_lmao1-vi.gif

Click here

Sailor's Home@facebook

Post Number:#7800  PostPosted: 23 Sep 2017 05:02 

Taffy why don't you take this offer... "Real Estate Agent Ad:" “If we don’t sell your house within two weeks, we will gladly refund every cent you have not paid us yet.”
Reg

Thaithyme

Page 390 of 392 [ 7832 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392  Next